More white supremacist crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I just not tell you to ask Clinton directly ? She admitted it but she said it was a mistake . Use Twitter and ask don't you dare just blow it off and say it's not true because it is 100% true just like I told you the first time.
She admitted it but said it was a mistake? When was that? So you are saying there is the interview AND her admitting it was a mistake?

And all you have is as proof is a meme?

Sad.

The fact that Lawn guy didn't even know Wiki was heavily censored tells me everything I need to know about him.
show me the 6 or 7 recorded phone calls between Epps and Pelosi and you win.
Did a meme do something to you in high school? You REALLY hate them
some guys think that a generated meme is evidence - can you imagine being that gullible?

just like we are still waiting the 6 or 7 recorded phone calls between Pelosi and Ray Epps that you promised us.

Put up or ...
He really said that? Holy fucking fuck.

1679680909455.gif

show me the 6 or 7 recorded phone calls between Epps and Pelosi and you win.

some guys think that a generated meme is evidence - if you can believe that.
Do you ACTUALLY think this is a court of law or something? It's an OT section of a gear forum FFS. I'm pretty sure everybody on here is capable of figuring things out. We don't need a nanny. Thanks though.

Inbred Beta Belanger thinks he’s smart but he’s really stupid. I feel sorry for his wife putting up with such a pathetic clown! Lock up those kids folks!

01fua0y_d.webp

Hey @ccn - still waiting for the proof that your hillary seventeen magazine meme is "factual" -
just like we are still waiting the 6 or 7 recorded phone calls between Pelosi and Ray Epps that you promised us.

Put up or ...

I'm sick of proving you leftist morons wrong . It takes up all my time , I told you what to do and you refuse to do it . I don't care enough whether you believe things or not, you didn't even know about Wikipedia for God's sakes which proves to me you know very very little and the things you think you know to be true aren't true at all because you're a sucker for using main stream sources for your info .

For a 70 year old who says he knows all about what's up that's flat out embarrassing .
a90246afd7af33d7584f28902b6c0e5e.jpg

I'm sick of proving you leftist morons wrong . It takes up all my time , I told you what to do and you refuse to do it . I don't care enough whether you believe things or not, you didn't even know about Wikipedia for God's sakes which proves to me you know very very little and the things you think you know to be true aren't true at all because you're a sucker for using main stream sources for your info .

For a 70 year old who says he knows all about what's up that's flat out embarrassing .
View attachment 181087

Cold hard facts from the internet.
1532063E-DCB8-4F36-9C09-32E3C348DD1A.jpeg

View attachment 181087

Odd that you don’t give us the link or source for this bombshell news.
But that is ok. Where is that breaking news from? I will follow it up for you.
Or is it just something you found that you “know” is true? Like the Clinton meme?

Inbred Beta Belanger is trying to be a newsclown. Linda is not happy! Lock up those kids!

cb7b1bbd-ca1c-4a19-86ff-0390b5f5f2ef-jpeg.179821

Reactions: ccn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back