THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

giphy.gif

I don’t think you’re as “hated” on Tgp as you make out and or believe, I think you enjoy being (in your mind) some kind of outlaw or martyr like legend. That makes you over exaggerate and obsess over your perceived wrongs by others.

Otoh, I think you’re way more obnoxious, whiny and insecure than you could possibly imagine.

I thought you were responsible for that?
Sorta kinda... When it all happened I tried to see what was going on, the other new one was mentioned so I said just keep the new one... I then asked for The Farce thread come back but be locked and was respectfully denied.

Again it was my fault for telling everyone I talked to @Beigelemon here and he was okay. That got the talk of this place started and a heated discussion with me and pigman and hime chastising me for coming here... then others joined in discussing this place and that was it.

Sincerely sorry everyone... I feel like shit for my part in getting it deleted.

EDIT: I guess I am responsible... dayum.
~ss

Last edited:
Sorta kinda... When it all happened I tried to see what was going on, the other new one was mentioned so I said just keep the new one... I then asked for The Farce thread come back but be locked and was respectfully denied.

Again it was my fault for telling everyone I talked to @Beigelemon here and he was okay. That got the talk of this place started and a heated discussion with me and pigman and hime chastising me for coming here... then others joined in discussing this place and that was it.

Sincerely sorry everyone... I feel like shit for my part in getting it deleted.
~ss
Weird that such a mega thread got deleted rather than the offending posts.

Weird that such a mega thread got deleted rather than the offending posts.
Well they were trying to clean all the post out and put it back up... but another guy took the opportunity to slide in and create another one, When that happened there was no need for two.

The other interesting thing is I've not heard one comment from any of the regular Squatch haters since the thread got deleted maybe a few jabs about a much better improved version but that's it... not one direct comment. Very interesting.

I also think part of the not bringing it back could possibly be my participation over here.

~ss

When I landed here after leaving TGP, it was like I had to decompress. The lunacy at TGP warps your perspective.

Then there was a point where it was kind of like the girl you have vs the girl you want. But in the case of TGP I came realize it is more like Stockholm’s syndrome. So fuck TGP.

You can’t change what has happened it is water under the bridge and you can’t ”fix” what is broken at TGP.

FFS rather than getting pissed about the demise of the farce page and the bullshit you guys are realizing about TGP you could start a Farce page here and show the way of the farce.

If life gives you lemons make fucking lemonade and if life gives you shit... well I hear that they can turn shit into steak over in Japan so there is that.

That's a bizarre aspect of TGP..

The moderators don't seem to have the time or the will to do any actual moderation.

It's either scorched earth policy, or they are going around lighting up the wrong fucking people.
As opposed to here where anything goes. It’s better over there.

Thanks man I appreciate that.

I also think it's very easy for people to dismiss what I say about being hated and such... and I've never denied I'm a 100% obnoxious, loud mouth asshat. NO DOUBT ABOUUT THAT!!!!

~ss
He wasn’t talking about you.
As for the rest,
You make it impossible to dismiss it by constantly droning.

Have you ever once considered that there might be an underlying condition that makes you crave so much attention and adulation? It seems to eventually boil over and become detrimental to your well being every time.

Last edited:
Back