WHO IS BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ?

ccn

Banned

Unanswered Mystery Of The Century: Barack Hussein Obama​

Is he or isn’t he an American? What did he do in Indonesia during his youth from two through 12 years? What did he become? Where did he attend college in America? With whose money? Who were his girlfriends? Why doesn’t anyone remember him in high school or college?

Why are all his school, work, travel, law and college records sealed against and away from the American people? Why no pictures of his marriage?

A reader prompted me to repeat these question about Barack Obama. His eight years in the White House accomplished little. He broke the U.S. Constitution with his DACA executive order and many more.

A union man from Chicago asked these questions:

In a country where we take notice of many, many facets of our public figures’ lives, doesn’t it seem odd that there’s so little we know about Barack Obama?

For example, we know that Andrew Jackson’s wife smoked a corn cob pipe and faced adultery accusations; Abe Lincoln never attended school; Jack Kennedy commenced an affair with Marilyn Monroe and a 19-year-old intern. Harry Truman played the piano.

We enjoy knowing details about our news makers, but none of us know one single humanizing fact about the history of Obama.

We know about the lack of incontestable birth records for Obama; that document managing: spectacularly successful. And yes, no record of his Selective Service registration. Additionally, we know his Social Security Card remains a total fraud.

Several additional oddities in Obama’s history appear to be as well managed as the birthing issue.

One other interesting thing: no birth certificates of his daughters can be found.

No one who ever dated him ever speaks up. The charisma that caused women to be drawn to him so strongly during his campaign, certainly would in the normal course of events, lead some lady to come forward, if only to garner some attention for herself. We all know about JFK’s magnetism, that McCain was no monk and quite a few details about Palin’s courtship, Joe Biden’s aneurysms; look at Cheney and Clinton, we all know about their heart problems. Wild Bill Clinton’s exploits before and during his White House years: well known. That’s why it’s so odd that not one lady steps forward with, “He was soooo shy…” or “What a great dancer…”

It’s virtually impossible to know anything about Obama. Best man at his wedding? Start there. Then check groomsmen. Then get the footage of the graduation ceremony. Has anyone talked to the professors? Odd that no one brags that they knew him or taught him or lived with him!

When did he meet Michelle? Any photos? Every president gives the public all their photos for their library. None released for Obama. And who voted for him to be the most popular man in 2010? Do you wonder?

Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from Obama’s past saying they knew him, attended school with him or smoked dope with him.

Very, Very Strange

To those who voted for him, you elected an unqualified, inexperienced shadow man. Have you watched a movie titled, “The Manchurian Candidate?”

As insignificant as each of us might be, someone with whom we attended school will remember our name or face; someone will remember we were the clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something about us.

George Stephanopoulos of ABC News said the same thing during the 2008 campaign.

He questions why no one acknowledged Obama attending their classrooms or ate in the same cafeteria or made impromptu speeches on campus. Stephanopoulos maintained his status as a classmate of Obama at Columbia — the class of 1984. Stephanopoulos never shared a single class with him.

Since Obama gave soaring oratory, why doesn’t anyone in Obama’s college classes remember him? Why won’t he allow Columbia to release his records? Nobody remembers Obama at Columbia University. Or Harvard for that matter!

Looking for evidence of Obama’s past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there… but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root, like Obama, became a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, “I don’t know a single person at Columbia who knew him, and they all know me. I don’t have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia, ever.”

Nobody recalls him. Root added that he, like Obama, became the Class of ’83 in Political Science, and says, “You don’t get more exact or closer than that.”

Never met him in my life, don’t know anyone who ever met him. At class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago. No one ever heard of Barack!

Obama’s photograph does not appear in the school’s yearbooks and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia, provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia. Nothing about his Harvard years!

Some other interesting questions:

1.Why was Obama’s law license inactivated in 2002? No record of him ever taking the Bar exam!

2.Why was Michelle’s law license inactivated by court order? We understand that it was forced to avoid fraud charges.

The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he never lived. And Obama’s SS Card originally registered to another man (Thomas Louis Wood) from Connecticut, died in Hawaii while on vacation.

Social Security Numbers issue only once and never reused. No wonder all his records are sealed.

Somewhere, someone has to know SOMETHING, before he reorganized Chicago? SOMETHING! He just seemed to burst upon the scene at the 2004 Democratic Convention. ANYONE? ANYWHERE? ANYTHING?

At some point, much will come to light about this highly unqualified person who defrauded his way into the presidency of the United States by the color of his skin, but not the content of his character or his qualifications. History will show us how badly Obama duped us with much help from his minions and nearly brought this greatest nation in history to its knees.

Obama’s legacy: a man who accomplished little before reaching the White House, very little during the White House years, and next to nothing beyond that time for the rest of his life.

Michelle Obama’s New Book:​

As is typical of leftists, including former first lady Michelle Obama, they find some controversial tid bits and create a book to go on a national book tour. Michelle is no exception. Her statements reflect the paranoid delusions of the DEMOCRATS and field of lies they stand in.

Michelle declares boldly that she will never forgive Trump for his ‘crazy and mean spirited’ Birther Conspiracy’ regarding where her husband was born. The Obamas have stated from the beginning, when the birther controversy started to storm that Barack was born in Hawaii. That was the lying position statement of Barack even while evidence was swarming around him to the opposite. I will never forget how the media weighed into this lying criminal enterprise.

No one in the mainstream media nor any Democrat would look at the heavy amount of growing evidence against Obama and where he was actually born. They would only attack journalists, investigators and alternative media who dared day after day to point out the truth, that Barack Obama was not eligible to run for President and frankly violating our Constitution and law to do so. There, bigot Roth as spoken yet again about this. I screamed on my national radio show then and in untold articles but the national betrayal grew. We were all racists daring to point out the criminal enterprise of a guy who was part black and also half white. Which part was I supposed to hate?

Many known and respected investigators, journalists and professionals have proven that the first birth certificate Obama threw out to the public was 100% fraudulent and not real. Others flew to Hawaii and found zero evidence of any Obama birth there. They looked at records of all hospitals and tracked every step of Obama and hid Mom.

Evidence boldly pointed to Obamas birth outside the country. This was reinforced by Obamas own Grandma saying he was born in Kenya. Verified records showing flight info as to where Obama and his Mother were pointed also to Kenya, not Hawaii for the birth.

Bringing this make believe, racist mean spirited and bigoted conspiracy current, Is Michelle right to bring this up yet again and blame Trump for this mean fantasy of sorts? How dare Trump say Obama wasn’t born in the US.

Only one small teensy-weensy problem with Michelle’s assault on Trump the birther bigot now. Recently in a trip to Africa Obama declared proudly that he wasn’t born in the US. He admits to being born on Kenya where all the proof and investigations have pointed to for years.

I hope Michelle will have a lovely book tour pushing her lies about where Obama was born and continuing her witch hunt against Trump. I will stand with ‘lying mean spirited and bigoted’ Trump who stands on the law, truth and right priorities for America. Oh yea, Trump legally and Constitutionally got voted in as President, Obama did not.

When Obama produced (yes, ‘produced’) that bogus birth certificate from Hawaii, it listed the name of a hospital that was not even there when he was born. The real evidence for this columnist was that in the “Race” box, it stated that he was…African American. Wrong! The term used in the early 50s for a black person was NEGROE. The African American ID came much later. So that was a clear tip off to the phoniness of that so-called deceptive “birth certificate.”

Obama was like a Manchurian Candidate. Nobody really knew anything about him. But he had a huge assignment. To sabotage America and make the U.S. pliable for Communist take-over.

Obamas-Birth-Certificate.png

Who IS Obama?​

This columnist examined that ‘birth certificate’ and immediately could see it was a fake. There were many clues, but the one that especially stood out was in the box labeled, “Race” the answer was, ‘African American.’ How’s that again? In the 1950’s the answer would have been, “Negroe.”

Then, I found and saw his actual birth certificate, in Kenya, where he was born. I contacted the Kenyan newspaper and found his birth certificate attached to a story from years before where the paper bragged that ‘a fellow Kenyan, one of us, who was born and raised here, has been elected to the United States Senate.’ To show pride on this point, they published the copy of the actual certificate.

It was good I found it when I did since they scrubbed that off the newspaper site as more and more inquiries came in.

It is time to question more, write opinions to your area newspapers, and refuse to accept what the Democrats are trying to push on us. There are two sides to this. The Communist Democrats who represent only those whose goal is to dismantle the United States and put us all under THEIR command.

The other side is the true citizens of America who want our country as founded by our forefathers. The true citizens of America love our country and are the millions who voted in Donald J. Trump as our president.

Let us stand firm, never give up, give in, or get out. This is OUR country, not a Communist country. Let us never forget that. Everyone should be prepared to fight for our freedom.

ANALYZING TODAY’S NEWS FOR TOMORROW’S HISTORY.

Photo Caption: Obama and Gay Lover in College

originalObamaGayLover-300x245.png

Last edited:
When Obama produced (yes, ‘produced’) that bogus birth certificate from Hawaii, it listed the name of a hospital that was not even there when he was born. The real evidence for this columnist was that in the “Race” box, it stated that he was…African American. Wrong! The term used in the early 50s for a black person was NEGROE. The African American ID came much later. So that was a clear tip off to the phoniness of that so-called deceptive “birth certificate.”

Obama was like a Manchurian Candidate. Nobody really knew anything about him. But he had a huge assignment. To sabotage America and make the U.S. pliable for Communist take-over.

View attachment 169279
I remember when all of this was going on - it was right around the time "Bin Laden" was supposedly taken-out and his body dumped overboard for a "burial at sea" (hahaha!!!!!) - thinking to myself that if the people buy all of this, we are in deep shit. And here we are....

As an aside, the best Obama:

Grasping for empty straws, aren't we ?

Barack Obama is the man who fixed the mess that G W. Bush caused the 2008 Wall Street Crash .
626119-l.jpg

Yeah, GW Bush, the man that pulled a real Election Steal in 2000 with the help of Fox News.
Bush's economic policies destroyed the Middle Class gains during the Clinton years .

The only Republican (the last with Patriotism) to leave America in good shape was Dwight D. Eisenhower.... since then, the GOP has had no honor .

Who IS Obama?​

This columnist examined that ‘birth certificate’ and immediately could see it was a fake. There were many clues, but the one that especially stood out was in the box labeled, “Race” the answer was, ‘African American.’ How’s that again? In the 1950’s the answer would have been, “Negroe.”

Then, I found and saw his actual birth certificate, in Kenya, where he was born. I contacted the Kenyan newspaper and found his birth certificate attached to a story from years before where the paper bragged that ‘a fellow Kenyan, one of us, who was born and raised here, has been elected to the United States Senate.’ To show pride on this point, they published the copy of the actual certificate.

It was good I found it when I did since they scrubbed that off the newspaper site as more and more inquiries came in.

It is time to question more, write opinions to your area newspapers, and refuse to accept what the Democrats are trying to push on us. There are two sides to this. The Communist Democrats who represent only those whose goal is to dismantle the United States and put us all under THEIR command.

The other side is the true citizens of America who want our country as founded by our forefathers. The true citizens of America love our country and are the millions who voted in Donald J. Trump as our president.

Let us stand firm, never give up, give in, or get out. This is OUR country, not a Communist country. Let us never forget that. Everyone should be prepared to fight for our freedom.

ANALYZING TODAY’S NEWS FOR TOMORROW’S HISTORY.

Photo Caption: Obama and Gay Lover in College

View attachment 169288

14298796-B0E3-431C-88EB-06590662EA04.png

Guess that explains big Mike

View attachment 169279
E83CF420-D462-439A-8BA0-81716A956463.png

Complete fraud of a document, they have to do much better at lying

This is no longer a democrat vs republican thing , this is not a "We all love America" but we just have different idea's on how to keep it doing well .

We now have two parties who pretend to be the opposite of each other but both are in total agreement on the path we're on and that path is to do the exact opposite of what the American people want . Both parties hug and party and laugh at us behind the scenes .

Wow, resurrecting long debunked KKKonspiracies .....

Now that is futile desperation.
Man, I'm not rewarding these incellic social lepers with a response .... they need help coming back to reality.... I'll leave it up to them, to get professional help .

Back