communications

BackCrack

Anybody know of a different way to reach Mr. Splawn? I've sent him a few emails this past week, asking about getting an amp logo for my Comp50 head. No response.

I stopped by his shop in March.. he is on limited crew.. mainly himself.. he may be indisposed but normally tells you to call his cell when you email him.. may be on Vacation or having an issue.. he is a good dude..

Yeah, he's always been good about answering the phone. At least in the past, I haven't had a reason to call for a year or so. Email can be hit or miss.

He dropped me an email this morning and got the ball rolling. I was going to ask you guys for his ph#, but it's all good.

He dropped me an email this morning and got the ball rolling. I was going to ask you guys for his ph#, but it's all good.
That's great to hear. I was afraid that he would be put off that someone (not you) would remove one of his name plates and use it for something else. BTW his main 770 number can be found in google and his 800# is listed on his web page for future reference :cheers:

Back