NAD: Bogner Snorkler Mod

Yeah cuz clips matter.......

Not.

In the "world of clips" a Mark III sounds JUST LIKE a C+. Nope.
In the "world of clips" Wizards suck. Terrible amp. Nope.
I got one....CLIPS SUCK.
Why? Because, unless you can somehow translate feel/thump in the room, ANY amp is no better than a 5153.
And, to me, 5153s suck. Sorry/not sorry.
any more sage advice massengill ? errr um george massenberg?
by your "theory" the entire online history of audio is negated.
please GTFOOHWTBS you fucking clowntard
most def not sorry dick

albums are just clips though :dunno: why do we all care so much about what amps are on our favorite albums if it dosent really matter?
I think that while, yes, people care about album tone (even though we all know that's pretty hard to match, since it involves studio work that we don't get to access) we still also care about what amps/gear sound great in the room, and live on stage as we gig.
I'd say it's 50/50 in that regard.

any more sage advice massengill ? errr um george massenberg?
by your "theory" the entire online history of audio is negated.
please GTFOOHWTBS you fucking clowntard
most def not sorry dick
Wow aren't you a little midget noob fucktard. (join date Nov 23)

Be a good little bitchboy and go lay down by your dish, in grammy's house.
Have fun jerkin off to Katy Perry.

I tried a Bogner modded JCM 800 once. Sounded decent but not that special. Owner tried to tell me it was a Plexi. I pointed out the JCM800 badge on the front panel. His response? "They made Plexis in the 80's too". It wasn't one of those 4 hole JCM800s either. The presence control didn't work as well. "yeah, that's a simple fix" was another keen observation by the knucklehead owner. I passed on it.

I think that while, yes, people care about album tone (even though we all know that's pretty hard to match, since it involves studio work that we don't get to access) we still also care about what amps/gear sound great in the room, and live on stage as we gig.
I'd say it's 50/50 in that regard.

its not really all that hard to match though, ive done how many cover clips with the same gear the band im covering used and its 90% there. greatgreen just did a wizard clip that sounded just like Load, someone the other day posted a sd1 boosted 800 and it sounded just like anthrax.. non recording guys, much like i believed before i started recording seem to think theres all sorts of studio magic going on with guitars and for the most part there just isnt, stick a 57 or any decent mic somewhere in front of the cone, do a left and a right track and youll get at least a decent enough representation of the amp.

its not really all that hard to match though, ive done how many cover clips with the same gear the band im covering used and its 90% there. greatgreen just did a wizard clip that sounded just like Load, someone the other day posted a sd1 boosted 800 and it sounded just like anthrax.. non recording guys, much like i believed before i started recording seem to think theres all sorts of studio magic going on with guitars and for the most part there just isnt, stick a 57 or any decent mic somewhere in front of the cone, do a left and a right track and youll get at least a decent enough representation of the amp.
Easy for you to say. You could make a Sears guitar into a Boss Metal Zone into a Line6 Spyder sound good :yes:

But generally, I agree and I like to hear other peoples gear with their setups etc. General fun to share with the community as gay as that sounds.

If op didn't have 4700 ! posts I wouldn't say a blood-clot word.
But wtf is the point repeatedly posting and pontificating about some rare ass pricey amp(s) with highly detailed cork sniffing commentary that nobody gets to hear?
How can anyone take the op's opinion seriously about anything EVER?
Dude preaches constantly as if he is some sophisticated amp/speaker/pedal connoisseur and the funniest part people actually value his guru opinion.
It doesn't add up
maybe he's too poor too afford a smart phone?
fuck no

If op didn't have 4700 ! posts I wouldn't say a blood-clot word.
But wtf is the point repeatedly posting and pontificating about some rare ass pricey amp(s) with highly detailed cork sniffing commentary that nobody gets to hear?
How can anyone take the op's opinion seriously about anything EVER?
Dude preaches constantly as if he is some sophisticated amp/speaker/pedal connoisseur and the funniest part people actually value his guru opinion.
It doesn't add up
maybe he's too poor too afford a smart phone?
fuck no
He might be some high profile player who can't post for security and privacy reasons.

Back