The Guitar Guru Network (The fake tracking number scam goes on)

Do not engage in any illegal activity, including the infringement of intellectual property, listing items that do not exist or you do not own, shipping items that are different from your listing or the applicable order, money laundering or other forms of fraud.
You may not misrepresent the item's location, or use another user's account without permission.
You may not use stock photography unless you are an authorized dealer or it is a pre-order offer direct from a manufacturer or an authorized distributor. You also may not use content developed by third parties without their express written permission.
Reverb rules have this covered I believe.

Looking at the rules, pre-orders are allowed. But you must be an authorized dealer or the offer must come directly from a manufacturer or authorized distributor. He is clearly covering this base as he is telling buyers that the manufacturer will ship it to them.

But... if he is not identifying the item as a pre-order/claims it is in stock he is misrepresenting the item's location which is against Reverb seller rules.

The "listing items that do not exist or you do not own" is interesting. As a pre-order would satisfy this rule... again unless he is claiming that the item is in stock, at which point he is misrepresenting the item's location... in violation of Reverb rules.

So I think that the argument for people dealing with Reverb is that he is misrepresenting the item's location.

But this has been going on for so long, that I have to believe that Reverb is enabling or is duplicitous in what this guy is doing.

Anyone want to chip in on sniping their trademark. It’s been abandoned

https://trademarks.justia.com/868/25/the-guitar-guru-86825443.html

His logo is...

giphy.gif

Can someone explain how bad reviews are getting removed from Reverb. I’ve been seeing this go on for a while. Look at the bad reviews from March 25 to March 27. 4 of the 5 were bad. They’re gone now.

2 days ago

Today

There should be a special place in hell for people like Keith or Guitar Guru. He always looked so sweaty and on drugs in past youtube videos, I just knew something wasn’t right about that dude. Pathetic

Crap.

I registered just to respond here. I'm a long time gearhound, but had never run across Guitar Guru, and foolishly ordered a Golden Reverberator from them. As soon as I got the wonky USPS message, I knew something was up. I've gotten the same runaround from "Suzanne." I just requested a refund.

Am I hosed?

You should get your money back - his game is to lie to people until he can *eventually* fulfill their order. You made the right move requesting a refund.

Also, I'm super interested in your thoughts on the Golden when you actually get one. I really want to know just how short you can get the tail on the plate setting

The random immature insults keep going... Cringe.

View attachment 74727
What a truly immature baby. Trying to make fun of someone saying their music sucks. Truly shocking behavior from a reverb seller.

that really sucks that the real reviews get removed and his call to post fake positive reviews replace them.

this dude needs to be put out of business somehow. He should not be able to sell on reverb, let alone anywhere else. What a true loser and scumbag.

You should get your money back - his game is to lie to people until he can *eventually* fulfill their order. You made the right move requesting a refund.

Also, I'm super interested in your thoughts on the Golden when you actually get one. I really want to know just how short you can get the tail on the plate setting

That's good to hear. It'll be a minute, because I'm not going to get another until I get this one sorted. I was on the fence about ordering one, then decided to jump, and now this. Feh.

Crap.

I registered just to respond here. I'm a long time gearhound, but had never run across Guitar Guru, and foolishly ordered a Golden Reverberator from them. As soon as I got the wonky USPS message, I knew something was up. I've gotten the same runaround from "Suzanne." I just requested a refund.

Am I hosed?
You’ll get it once he orders it. He provides no value and creates undo stress in a world with already too much BS. Reverb does nothing. Even after being personally attacked. I filed a complaint and no action was taken. I refuse to use reverb because on this clown and hope the worst for him

Last edited:
You’ll get it once he orders it. He provides no value and creates undo stress in a world with already too much BS. Reverb does nothing. Even after being personally attacked. I filed a complaint and no action was take. I refuse to use reverb because on this clown and hope the worst for him
It really is rather shocking how Reverb allows him to flagrantly break their rules time and time again and take no action and have blatantly showed they don't care. There is no way they aren't totally aware of what he is doing because what...half a dozen of us just on this board alone have had bad dealings and filed complaints about him? Also this isn't something that just started, this has been going on for years now.

Reactions: ZFG
That's right. I filled my complaint, Reverb team replied saying they would take care of it. And clearly they don't.

After initially denying my refund and crowing about all his five star reviews, he quickly changed his mind and did so. As in, I went out to mail a bunch of pedals (yay!) and came back to both the denial and the message from Reverb that a refund had been issued.

Ordered one from Alto Music. They've done right by me in the past, and free 2 day shipping is always great.

It really is rather shocking how Reverb allows him to flagrantly break their rules time and time again and take no action and have blatantly showed they don't care. There is no way they aren't totally aware of what he is doing because what...half a dozen of us just on this board alone have had bad dealings and filed complaints about him? Also this isn't something that just started, this has been going on for years now.

It is shocking that reverb does nothing about this loser. I mean, good god, he even resorted to personal insults and name calling.

The fact that he gets negative feedback removed should be dead illegal. I would not buy from someone with multiple negative reviews. Ridiculous.

Guitar Guru Network, what a joke, run by an impotent (he probably doesn’t understand this word seeing as how he operates at a 3rd grade spelling level) and insignificant stage 10 loser.

guaranteed when he wakes in the morning, he instantly thinks to himself, no fair!! Then he shrieks, “why me, why meeeeeeeee!” And starts each and every day with THE ETERNAL CRY OF THE LOSER! Whoa!

and because of his feelings of insignificance he tries to take advantage of everyone he can. What a wanker. Jeez.

I think I have figured out the reason Reverb has not taken any action. First of all, I stumbled on this post by shear accident. About a month ago I purchased a Charvel T-shirt from his store, which at the time all of this was unbeknownst to me. The transaction went smoothly and I left my typical positive review on Reverb. Just this past weekend I was messaged privately by Keith (on Reverb) and asked if I would consider writing the same review that I left on Reverb but over on the Google system. Huh? I thought it seemed odd so I Googled the "Guitar Guru Network" to see why this was being asked of me...lo and behold I found this thread and now I fully understand. He's trying to overcome a flood of bad reviews. What I just uncovered in another search was this video where he talks about being a partner with Reverb and one of the 'early adopters' of the site, thus driving traffic and sales when Reverb was essentially starting up. So, this is no surprise why all of your complaints have largely gone in the dumpster with Reverb. Here is the video...just have to watch the opening minute or two.

Well Keith is at it still on reverb he just scammed me for $319 for a walrus audio mako d1 delay. At first he responded to my messages then out of no where he stopped replying. I told reverb about the issue and all they keep saying is give us time blah blah blah. Fuck reverb too. They keep letting him get away with it. Now I need to wait to get my money back in order to purchase a new pedal. This is such bullshit. I am contacting the Atlanta police. What else should I do? I already submitted a refund request.

Back