The Guitar Guru Network (The fake tracking number scam goes on)

Well Keith is at it still on reverb he just scammed me for $319 for a walrus audio mako d1 delay. At first he responded to my messages then out of no where he stopped replying. I told reverb about the issue and all they keep saying is give us time blah blah blah. Fuck reverb too. They keep letting him get away with it. Now I need to wait to get my money back in order to purchase a new pedal. This is such bullshit. I am contacting the Atlanta police. What else should I do? I already submitted a refund request.
Well I hate to say it, but Reverb isn't going to help. They are in bed with him totally as evidenced multiple times in this thread. I don't really think the police are going to be able to help you sadly. I really hope you get your money back (prior experience shows you most likely will after he gives you the long distance runaround).

Last edited:
Had same experience with an expensive guitar. He’s a scam artist. Then a family member has cancer etc etc down to wire. Scammed another friend of mine too.
They need to boot his ass

Well Keith is at it still on reverb he just scammed me for $319 for a walrus audio mako d1 delay. At first he responded to my messages then out of no where he stopped replying. I told reverb about the issue and all they keep saying is give us time blah blah blah. Fuck reverb too. They keep letting him get away with it. Now I need to wait to get my money back in order to purchase a new pedal. This is such bullshit. I am contacting the Atlanta police. What else should I do? I already submitted a refund request.
Have you contacted PayPal or your CC provider to dispute the charge?

What crime did he do you. He’s unethical for sure, and lowest of low. But he get away with it because he manipulates and abuses the system rather than breaking the law.

Depending on the particular state laws its actually a violation of the consumer fraud act. The attorney General Usually gets involved depending the state.

This seems fairly on the money. My responses have never defended his business practices nor condoned them. I've purchased 5 items from ggn. 4 out 5 shipped immediately, 1 out of 5 had a 5 month delay before I got it. That said the 1 delayed item was a pre order and customized, I knew I wouldn't get it immediately. Shouldn't have taken 5 months and myriad of excuses plus bad tracking along the way but in the end, I got what I paid for, I got what I wanted and to me that doesn't equal scumbag behavior. Poor business behaviors? Absolutely, but we are all adults here right? We can separate and identify the difference between people who don't do business the way we would like and a scumbag trying to rip people off right? We can make decisions about who we will or won't do business with without calling people names simply because we don't like their practices right? :aww::m9::doh::m17::poke:
Wow, dude. He literally lies to customers about having items in stock, steals their hard earned money, gives them fake bullshit stories about his dog eating his homework, and then has shills with Stockholm syndrome go around white knighting for him for damage control.

What he does is LITERALLY ILLEGAL in like every one of the 50 United States - it's not just "unethical" as you attempt to diplomatically put it.

Keith is a pile of fucking shit. He did the same tracking scam to me for a cheap mooer pedal. I guess he thought I wouldn't notice because it wasn't a ton of money. Then he acted like I was "being unreasonable" by demanding to know where the product I had purchased was.

Wow, dude. He literally lies to customers about having items in stock, steals their hard earned money, gives them fake bullshit stories about his dog eating his homework, and then has shills with Stockholm syndrome go around white knighting for him for damage control.

What he does is LITERALLY ILLEGAL in like every one of the 50 United States - it's not just "unethical" as you attempt to diplomatically put it.

Keith is a pile of fucking shit. He did the same tracking scam to me for a cheap mooer pedal. I guess he thought I wouldn't notice because it wasn't a ton of money. Then he acted like I was "being unreasonable" by demanding to know where the product I had purchased was.

If you are so sure its "LITERALLY ILLEGAL in like every one of the 50 states" then perhaps you should go to the police instead of the forum... again, no defense offered, just facts. I have purchased 5 things, I received 5 things.

Based on all the info posted since I bought my items, and the frustrations to get gear or refunds, I can now make different purchase decisions if I choose. But I have nothing to attack anyone for or call them names, I got what I paid for. Happy gear hunting to all.

If you are so sure its "LITERALLY ILLEGAL in like every one of the 50 states" then perhaps you should go to the police instead of the forum... again, no defense offered, just facts. I have purchased 5 things, I received 5 things.

Based on all the info posted since I bought my items, and the frustrations to get gear or refunds, I can now make different purchase decisions if I choose. But I have nothing to attack anyone for or call them names, I got what I paid for. Happy gear hunting to all.
People HAVE gone to the police.

Reverb has shielded Keith and his pyramid scheme front.

People HAVE gone to the police.

Reverb has shielded Keith and his pyramid scheme front.
Just so I can make sure I'm following you. Are you saying that reverb/etsy are willfully shielding a seller against criminal complaints and/or investigations over transactions that took place on their platform?

Just so I can make sure I'm following you. Are you saying that reverb/etsy are willfully shielding a seller against criminal complaints and/or investigations over transactions that took place on their platform?
If what he's doing IS illegal, then they certainly are.

I would maybe look at mail fraud. He is, in fact, defrauding by using bogus tracking when he uses USPS. That would be a felony, if it were the case..

Lets go deeper. So ggn has ~7000 total feedbacks on reverb. If we assume an average item sales price of $1k, which I think is ridiculously generous since most ggn sales appear to be pedals and accessories, then it appears ggn has brought in around $350k in revenue to reverb with 5% total fees. Let's round up to $500k, shall we? Reverb has been around since 2013 but let's assume ggn has only been on there for 5 years which I'm sure is low, and with these generous assumptions that means that ggn brings in $100k a year in revenue to reverb/etsy.

So are you guys saying that reverb/etsy, a company with $500-$600 MILLION in revenue each year and over 4 MILLION active sellers, are doing what they can to shield a customer/seller company that is using their platform to conduct criminal activity, all to protect $100k in annual revenue?

Lets go deeper. So ggn has ~7000 total feedbacks on reverb. If we assume an average item sales price of $1k, which I think is ridiculously generous since most ggn sales appear to be pedals and accessories, then it appears ggn has brought in around $350k in revenue to reverb with 5% total fees. Let's round up to $500k, shall we? Reverb has been around since 2013 but let's assume ggn has only been on there for 5 years which I'm sure is low, and with these generous assumptions that means that ggn brings in $100k a year in revenue to reverb/etsy.

So are you guys saying that reverb/etsy, a company with $500-$600 MILLION in revenue each year and over 4 MILLION active sellers, are doing what they can to shield a customer/seller company that is using their platform to conduct criminal activity, all to protect $100k in annual revenue?
Dude, it's no longer a question. MANY complaints have been filed with Reverb and the GGN is still doing business through them. Do you really think this forum cares if you've had good luck with them? Lots of fraudulent businesses also have satisfied customers. If all a business did was screw people over, they'd be done in an instant.

Back