2022 Gear Plans!!! Post Them Up!!!

I'm waiting on a KSR Orthos 2 I ordered on the Black Friday sale.

I'd also like a quad of Redbacks, but I'd need a cab to put them in...so possibly a KSR cab.

Probably a Wizard or two.

Gas-2.png

41df18fea9b618c140bf6fc5cdcdcec0.jpg

gear.jpg

72821935_2476495945737074_1368238926803763200_n.jpg

I want to sell some stuff.. pedals i have in boxes, some synergy modules. Then I want to buy another hardware compressor..LA-2A vein.

-Some more 1/4 cables to patch hardware into my console
-Make IR's with the mics + pres I have and with my own cabs/speakers (call me crazy, I think my IR's sound as good if not better than a lot of two note super duper studio polished cabs)

- Restring my guitars.

That's it.. boring I know. Setting up and understanding hybrid mixing has been trickier than expected but it is coming together now and I hope to lay some fresh tracks down in 2022 and finish a project for once :p

-Changing the G10 greenback from my 1x10 to either a G12M, G12-65 or the hempback if possible. If not i'll just have a new cab built for me

-Another partscaster for drop D tuning probably

-upgrading my Mini P Bass with EMGs and new bridge

I have an Aviator custom that is waiting on customs clearance and a Peavey 6505 shipping next week. Other than that I have a Mayones Duvell due at the end of 2022 and I just finished a spec sheet on an Explorer build from Chubtone.

That's all of the major purchases for me. I have a few little small things I want this year like an ABY box, a reamp/di box, and an amp switcher. Possibly a wah pedal and another EQ pedal if I get some extra cash. I'm going to spend more money on lessons this year plus learn how to record better.

IF my promotion pays me a good bit more I would like to get a dual rec and maybe a new 2x12 but I'm not holding my breath

2022, hmm....

1. Buy a FM9 (not replacing my amps, just need it for my silent stage gigs). MY PT15IR is awesome, but I don't always have the luxury to bring my silent stage setup for it...

2. Buy semi-hollow type guitar with filtertron type pups. I'll probable settle on an Eastman Romeo and be done with it...

3. Buy LP type guitar that ISN'T a LP (I just don't get along with "real" ones)

Just before the year ended I started putting a Synergy module setup together using a L6 DT25 power amp section as the base. I'm experimenting how the topology & NFL switching on the amp will work with the modules. Just started but so far positive results. I want to get 2-4 more modules (undecided on which ones) and build everything into 1 housing. After that I'm out of room in my allotted house space and have no plans on getting rid of anything for a long time.

I also have a few scratch from raw wood builds planned, but I already have all the parts and supplies I need for those. An I already have the space in my music room earmarked for them

Maybe I'll migrate to buying things I don't need with my other hobby; fountain pens.

I had less plans before reading other people’s plans in this thread. Those aside… a QC/Kemper/Axe for the band I just joined. They’re all compact and digital and I go lugging in awesome, but big, amps and cabs usually. I still enjoy playing my current stuff better but I had an Axe FX III that I liked and sold 6 months ago. Superb decision.

So I need to get my posts up to sell stuff here.

Most importantly I want to finish these last guitar builds. I have the last MusiKraft neck on the delivery truck right now...allegedly.

Spruce top Orchestra Model acoustic with Rosewood back/sides.
Greer Lightspeed
Good Nobels ODR1 clone
An older Timmy
Maybe that new Timmy

• I got a '70's Aria Les Paul (Matsumoku-made) last summer. Getting SS 6100 frets put in right now.
• I got Line Pod Go that I'm (finally) going to use to do direct recording to bring new songs to the band. Live it'll replace my old, overgrown pedalboard. Geez, I'm finally joining the 21st Century!:rolleyes:
• Later this year I'll be looking for (don't laugh) a Washburn A-20v. Always wanted one. So going to make that happen. Yeah, old guy with funny-shaped guitar. But heck, my two main guitars are a '76 and an '83 Destroyer, so...

Back