What boost do you guys like in front of Soldano amps?

I am not a huge fan of boosts on many amps. In fact I think some amps sound worse with them. I don't boost my SLO.
I second this. To me the SLO is an amp that doesn’t need to be boosted.
I do though love and use the OG Suhr Koko boost with all my amps. The SLO and the mid boost work really well together. Fucking mean as shit tone.
The Koko has sent every boost I’ve tried packing. I can say I’ve tried mostly all of the big names, typical boosts. Koko wins every time.

With higher gain heads I’ve gotten to where I either use an xts modded GE7 or a Centura. The GE7 the vast majority of the time. Trim some lows and goose a bit of level. Haven’t used my 808 for a long time. It seems drastic when I do.

Some boosts can be very amp dependent. Just a matter of what plays well in front of what. But I have never ever been let down by the Spark Mini. I’ve never had such a ‘transparent’ boost. It tightens the low end without choking it off, and does not cut or boost mids at all. Top end sounds ‘glassier’ with zero harshness. Spark. Mini.

I thought the SLO was decent but not great UNTIL I boosted it; at first with an EQ pedal then later with an OD1X. Turned into a modded monster Marshally thing, through a G12 65 cab.

Back