Floyd Rose releases Stone Tone granite block

Crazy how time flies.. Floyd Rose will be releasing Jeff loomis's Stone Tone Signature block video this week.
IMG_7601.JPG

Great connection! Loomis is probably my favorite guitar player. I love Nevermore! The Arch Enemy stuff is good, but he plays too much of a backseat role there. Not sure how many people realize he just released a disc with Alcatrazz last year which has some jaw dropping guitar moments.

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 7.55.18 AM.png

George Lynch made 2 identical Tiger carves out of Northern ash with the esp dokken buckers full blown beauties for me to use @ all future trade shows which this one has the 37mm Block that he loves and asked to keep in between shows so he can play and record many projects like the end machine and Sweet Lynch record besides the new lynch mob record that's soon to be released. Still think it's snake oil?? lmao..

I've been using these Stone Tone blocks for a little while now and I have to say, they certainly are different than any of the other sustain blocks I've used.. my current arsenal includes Fat Tungsten, Fat Brass, Nickle plated Brass and now Stone Tone... I have various sizes of each block and have been an avid Floyd Rose user since the late 80's. The Stone Tone block has better note articulation, separation and clarity and that only seems to increase its capabilities with a larger block. I am hooked! Great product and I'll be ordering more in the future as I have seen that Jeff Loomis and Chris Poland (two of my guitar hero's) are using these and offer signature blocks! Wow!

I've been using these Stone Tone blocks for a little while now and I have to say, they certainly are different than any of the other sustain blocks I've used.. my current arsenal includes Fat Tungsten, Fat Brass, Nickle plated Brass and now Stone Tone... I have various sizes of each block and have been an avid Floyd Rose user since the late 80's. The Stone Tone block has better note articulation, separation and clarity and that only seems to increase its capabilities with a larger block. I am hooked! Great product and I'll be ordering more in the future as I have seen that Jeff Loomis and Chris Poland (two of my guitar hero's) are using these and offer signature blocks! Wow!
Cool ! welcome to Rig Talk.. Post some pictures..

Back