Scammer Alert: VanMalmsteen

He also said he loves the cock. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
2RTY7Pa.gif

50 bucks? Jesus. Now he has to make a new name for himself. Is it possible that as a new member comes along, the mods define the ip address to ensure it’s not a banned address already? I’m not techy so I don’t know if this is doable but it might save 50-100-2000 bucks to some of us if possible ?? Mods ?

50 bucks? Jesus. Now he has to make a new name for himself. Is it possible that as a new member comes along, the mods define the ip address to ensure it’s not a banned address already? I’m not techy so I don’t know if this is doable but it might save 50-100-2000 bucks to some of us if possible ?? Mods ?
The whole IP address thing is a joke.

Everyone has a VPN service these days.

You can forget about tracking someone by an IP address.

@bugsy5150 and @khprojects , reach out to PayPal if you haven't yet. The one silver lining to all of this is that I did indeed get my money back from them. Even if you paid via F&F, reach out to them and make a complaint. It can still be possible to get your money back if you paid as a gift.

1668994038514.png

Take a look at VanMalmsteens previous posts. It’s like the predator was lurking the whole time and trying to fit in
And that's what made this whole thing so hard for me to make in the first place. I really didn't want to make this thread and was totally willing to chalk this up to me being ultra paranoid. Stuff happens, ya know? Sometimes things don't get out in time. However, once I saw that he tried to sell vultures the same pickup I had already bought AND ignored multiple PMs, I knew something was fishy. I'm hearing about other people he scammed too, so it's good to hear he's finally banned.

This exact same thing happens on the gun forums as well. Same type of people. Willing to give up their integrity over 50 bucks! Just know… there are people in the world who will kill you for 20 bucks .

Also it’s confirmed VanMalmsteen is the same person as Fatbagg. A person on TGP just told me a friend of theirs sold a GNG on here to VM and the address to ship to VM was identical to Fatbagg’s address.
Wait, so is this fatbagg writing about himself? In an attempt to repair his reputation via a rational actor
On rigtalk?

Attachments

• F2EDF04C-F819-4460-97B9-F151C0BAA783.jpeg
    F2EDF04C-F819-4460-97B9-F151C0BAA783.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
  • E63A4F75-90F3-4483-B21C-12D2B0CE4C4E.jpeg
    E63A4F75-90F3-4483-B21C-12D2B0CE4C4E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
Back