Scammer Alert: VanMalmsteen

While I never got an address, the name the money sent to was "Dianne Mosley" in case anyone else deals with a similar name.

When you sell and take someone`s money, you need to deliver asap no fuckn around. Assholes on ebay piss me off to no extent. Pay and then they take 4-5 days to go to the fuckn post office. I keep note of who they are so not to buy from them again.

Still waiting for the remaining payment on the mezza trade by the way, when my amp was received by him he immediately sold my amp to a mutual for a similar value that we traded for, and he never sent his amp
That fucker would be cripple by now, just saying Ya know Its a small :gethim:World After all

I paid $3000 for an amp Tuesday and maker said I’ll send you tracking I’m preparing shipping . It’s Sunday evening and Ive had no replies back to me about shipping and I emailed about it . I feel it’s not cool
Unless the guy has been in an accident or some other major life event, there’s absolutely no excuse for that.

I paid $3000 for an amp Tuesday and maker said I’ll send you tracking I’m preparing shipping . It’s Sunday evening and Ive had no replies back to me about shipping and I emailed about it . I feel it’s not cool
I'd give him until tomorrow evening. I agree though a little communication goes a long way to make both the buyer and seller feel comfortable.

I understand that people get busy and may not be able ship asap, but at least give a heads up saying something. A little communication goes a long way. A lot of us don't know each other besides our username, but we all look out for each other. No one wants to see a member get screwe
I kinda disagree on this. If you can take someones money with no problems- ship within 24 hours or sooner. If you have to work 2 weeks straight tell buyer not to send funds if you can't meet the timeline. I never have done that and bought and sold on TGP and here many times under "shegobblescock" Banned from TGP and couldn't log into my acct here for some reason so new name. If someone pays, ship what they bought. Simple.

Trust me, I've been fucked before. I hate to even think about it, but I was scammed by good old Bernie Rico back in the day. Talked to him on the phone and everything he said guitar is almost ready to ship and I paid in full. I believe in Karma!

It's really not difficult to send a quick message, even if the message is "hey man, I'm super busy this weekend, Ill try and get your pickup sent out Monday/Tuesday/whatever - I'll give you a heads up when it's sent out" 🤷
Yep. Or even,

"Hey man, I'm super busy this weekend and I'm warning you up front I'm not a good communicator. I also don't value other human beings and my word is for shit. It will probably take several weeks for me to get this shipped because I'm lazy. If you see me logged into this forum it is definitely my annoying kids. You'll get a tracking number some day. PS: I don't really care about my reputation either."

Back