Beyond Painful...

A good morning to you.

My first response is no, I'm not a comrade. I'm a clear and fair thinking individual who happens to hold a US passport.

Yes, this off topic area and what we say is remarkably sensible and well kept generally. I'd say it's an example to all other boards whereby free speech re political and religion should be more allowed. Suppression causes angst and ambiguity of intention, ultimately boards will fail because of it.

When I hear USA first that's a violent red rag to a bull to me because that's what got us into the mess we're in. USA first, when it doesn't affect in any way or denigrate any other country, I full support it. As we know, and as history has recorded, it's USA first at anyone's expense and we always leave a trail of destruction in other country's backyards yet we won't tolerate anyone in our country's affairs in the slightest.

A very detailed post by you and I can see your metaphors that get you through what you observe. We do what we need to in order to experience, adapt and move onward which is hopefully forward.

You say you don't have the answers but I'm gonna put my cock on the block and say what I believe to be the answers or solutions and they're very easy if honesty and transparency can actually be delivered and most importantly sustained by our leaders. It will never happen because we're still corrupt to the core today as all news headlines blaringly show us each day.

We need to fully close and secure our borders, we need to pull back all OS manufacturing, we need to stop any and all resident immigration for at least 5 - 7yrs. We need to completely pull out of any country or foreign organisation immediately. We need to completely update our infrastructures across the entire nation. We need to ensure our education systems are actually academic learning and not social re-engineering. We need parents to be responsible and action the continual moral upbringing of their children. We need to rebuild the entire legal system as it's corrupt and not consistent anywhere. Death penalties are carried out immediately and not drawn out for years. One appeal and that's it. These actions will strengthen us 100 fold and by being absent from the world stage we'll be stronger than any other country should they decide to physically challenge us in the future. Charity and self well being begin at home.

You mentioned I may be a comrade, funny thing is some of the above is what Putin and Russia have been quietly doing for the last 20yrs and trust me when I say this, they're far stronger and more capable than anyone and nobody in the west knows or cares to admit it publicly. USA first is a cultist brainwashed chant today given our current health card.
Of course it all sounds lovely, but look at humanities flaws indelibly stamped into our DNA and psyche.

Mankind (or whatever politically correct term you wish....sorry not fishing in that kettle of fish today) has constantly chased control of resources since at least recorded history's beginning.

Humanity has not changed a lot in millenia. Just better tools is all.

January 6th was about years and years of frustration built up. If you really think about it, the left controls pretty much everything including the brainwashing news that is fed to the gullible people on a daily basis. Other than January 6th, please tell me how many “right wing” groups have protested with violence, destruction, mayhem, etc. over the last several drcades? BLM, Antifa, even those hippies, whatever you want to call them, have been doing this shit for years. January 6th wasn’t even remotely close to these past events and those on the right who compare are just completely naive.

America First! 🇺🇸
Can't think of one at the moment.

Yes the Weather Underground, Alinsky et al. Going way back. Like the poor they've always been with us.

But when you try to push the emotion aside, it's truly a shame the JAN6 bunch couldn't have funneled all that energy somewhere else. Falling on their swords did not help their cause juxtaposed against the current administration.

The monster created is of our own making in many respects, overly trusting of government, and electorate apathy.

Complex set of dynamics with no easy solution(s) to the problems.

Change has to come from within ourselves and it ain't happening. Not yet anyway in a big way. Some of the states. Youngkin in VA, DeSantis in FL.

I'm just a lowly old slug musing along.......I say it will take a major crisis to bring all together for the good. Who the hell knows what it will be though. Praying I'm wrong.

Who the hell worth a shit really wants into government anymore?

We've got the best politico-grifter class tax payers can buy.

Whose fault is that?

Notice the greedy are always at the head of the line, and the first to get burned when the unicorn dream goes bust.
Up until 400 years ago, when you looked up "unicorn" in any dictionary - it said "see Rhinoceros".

Similar thing happened in all the dictionaries recently with the word "vaccine".

:unsure:

Up until 400 years ago, when you looked up "unicorn" in any dictionary - it said "see Rhinoceros".

Similar thing happened in all the dictionaries recently with the word "vaccine".

:unsure:
"Fag" as in cigarette also come to mind.

Please …
Enough of this January 6 bullshit narrative…

Everyone except the brain dead ignorant know Absolutely nothing, NOTHING other than a peaceful demonstration was ever going to happen or ever would have happened until the buses showed up with antifa and FBI, dragging innocent people into a mass chaos organized leftist operation.

…yes, ‘dragging’.
Guys, If you are ever at a peaceful protest and a few assholes come up and say let’s ‘break some windows’, ‘burn’, ‘destroy’ etc. etc. don’t walk away, RUN!
They are FBI or Antifa doing the same thing as they did on January 6, it’s all pure bullshit.
The left are always the ones who use violence, burn buildings etc in their protesting, not conservatives.

Please …

Everyone except the brain dead ignorant know Absolutely nothing, NOTHING other than a peaceful demonstration was ever going to happen or ever would have happened until the buses showed up with antifa and FBI, dragging innocent people into a mass chaos organized leftist operation.

…yes, ‘dragging’.
Guys, If you are ever at a peaceful protest and a few assholes come up and say let’s ‘break some windows’, ‘burn’, ‘destroy’ etc. etc. don’t walk away, RUN!
They are FBI or Antifa doing the same thing as they did on January 6, it’s all pure bullshit.
The left are always the ones who use violence, burn buildings etc in their protesting, not conservatives.
This reminds me of the time the BLM was protesting in the little town near where I live.

I was trying to get to the Super Walmart to buy some frozen, microwavable Chimichangas, and the whole damn street was blocked.

I parked my truck and grabbed a stack of "Trump" bumper sticker out the glove box. I slapped them on every vehicle parked nearby, went and sat back in my truck and watched them key each others cars.

Please …

…yes, ‘dragging’.
Yes, it was gaslighted by some "unknowns" and unfortunately, some people got caught up in the moment and jammed up as a result.

Please …

…yes, ‘dragging’.
It’s good to know that some people actually get it, this goes for those on the right as well.

Please …
As in quit bringing it up......or just sweep it under the table? Please indulge me because obviously I'm the fucking dumbass here. Those participants got fucked. PERIOD! But did I mention ultimately it was a bad move? They picked a battle they couldn't win and ultimately besmirched themselves and their cause in the fucking process in the eyes of power. Even if the intent was truly peaceful, it didn't end up that way.

Right, wrong, indifferent, it was a bad move. And who the hell really knows exactly how it mutated into the debacle it became unless you were there to observe? I trust little to nothing from print, video, or online MSM. I truly believe we'll never know all the facts. Hell.....even if you were there, you couldn't be everywhere at once.

Wrong place, wrong time they were. By most available accounts that can be vetted to some degree, well meaning people got sucked into a fray that got twisted all to hell as far as truth and intent.

Leftist controlled media, new Democratic-demented-establishment-corrupt-walking-corpse of a POTUS, DEM legislature.

Christ! How the hell did they think it would turn out? Well meaning people duped by masterful demagoguery. They ended up as useful idiots, but not the use they initially envisioned.

Ultimately, they didn't have to be there but they were. On one extreme I absolutely don't hold them in contempt for where I believe their hearts were and what they did, but I damned sure hold the left in contempt for the fucking mockery they made of the event. God damned travesty the way the whole thing went down. YES YES YES YES AND YES I FUCKING GET IT!!!! BLM, ANTIFA et al, and the crime wave due to defunding local law enforcement. People can keep banging their fucking heads against the wall til' unconciousness over how abjectly destructive all the Antifa, BLM action and the like was in their motives socially and economically. It was and is. No doubt at all about it. But as far as J6 denizens/participants. WTF did they get out of it at the end of the day? Jail time? Shot and killed? The whole thing was fucking stupid. It could go down as one of most polarizing/politicized cluster-fucks of this decade!!! AND IT DIDN'T HAVE TO GO DOWN THAT WAY, BUT DID!!!!

Perhaps BLM and Antifa had a hand in the mockery? I wasn't there. I have no way of knowing for sure, and trust not what I see and read about it. But if I was pressed to say yes or no, were they there, did they have a major hand into turning it into what it ended up as based on what I think I know at the moment, I would have to say yes. Those fuckers, and actually the left has made a science of deception and manipulation. They are better at it because they have little to no integrity or morals about such things.

But god damn it...WTF? Keep picking at the scab? Make it continue to bleed?

Yeah.....I guess I'm guilty as far as bringing it up.

As the old saw goes....pick your battles wisely, and carefully. Those poor fuckers unwittingly stepped into fecal quicksand.

Last edited:
Back