Beyond Painful...

what-happened-9781501175565_hr.jpg

I don't think it's a bad novel at all - a pretty-good one I reckon, but that's just one monkey's opinion, and we all know what opinions are like. :dunno: :LOL:

Yes, this off topic area and what we say is remarkably sensible and well kept generally. I'd say it's an example to all other boards whereby free speech re political and religion should be more allowed. Suppression causes angst and ambiguity of intention, ultimately boards will fail because of it.
Thank you for the kind words bro'. :thumbsup:

I can honestly say I truly dig this venue and all the people I've had the privilege to interact with. Sure it's not the same as "face-to-face". But what the hell? As far as I know this is one of the few places left online where you have a moderate amount of "free speech". And I say that respectfully because someone pays the bill to keep this presence alive. They have every right to limit what goes on here as they see fit. Their actions define them. I'm grateful for the path they have chosen for the present. I'm sure it could change at anytime.

It still leaves me astonished that it functions as well as it has/does. "Hats off" as they say to the owner(s) and moderators.
Thank you too for the positive thoughts bro'. :thumbsup:

The cops should have shot a lot more Jan 6 protestors. A LOT more. Opened up on those slugs as they were coming up the stairs.

I love how those going to jail are whining and crying "I got tricked...wah wah wah". Rot behind bars buddy. Hahahah. You're lucky you didn't catch lead.

The cops should have shot a lot more Jan 6 protestors. A LOT more. Opened up on those slugs as they were coming up the stairs.

I love how those going to jail are whining and crying "I got tricked...wah wah wah". Rot behind bars buddy. Hahahah. You're lucky you didn't catch lead.
Is this another BLM protest ?

😂😂😂😂 Jan 6th 😂😂😂😂
Brought to you by FBI & Antifa Theatre Productions👍

54E3A1FA-F581-4310-8893-EAFDE6123AE4.jpeg

Back