Def Lepard drummer got beat up

No way that house is $670k. Maybe half that.

Source: I live near Cleveland
It all depends. I live in Rocky River and home prices as you get closer to the lake are pretty high, even for a low cost of living area like this.

And that is no mansion he live in, I think that would be the proverbial McMansion.

When I saw the thread title my first thought was.... what will @thegame have to say about this.

I respect Rick. He's single-handedly influenced the monobrachius drumming world quite profoundly.
I'd like to give your joke a round of applause but what's the point when it's a one handed clap?

But seriously, let's be glad Rick didn't get as beat up as Joe Elliot's vocal cords are.

We’ll see if Allen’s celebrity will over-ride Mommy’s money.

I really think the whole rich parent's money thing took a huge legal PR hit with the college admissions scandal.

I mean, Full House mommy agreed to a guilty plee and still ended up doing two months in jail. Talk about public shaming.
That case blew up so fast in the media the legal system couldn't play footsie with the wealthy - for a change.

The 'Karen' phenomenon hasn't helped the stereotypical white collar housewife image/privilege either.

IMO - we'll all forget about it by the time it gets to court but the kid's getting slapped hard. He did attack a woman too.

$670k gets you a mansion in Ohio?
Kid probably had those parents who let him get away with insane acts of cruelty and let him do whatever he wants because their kid can do no wrong.

If I was a judge, I would give that little prick the maximum sentence. Big difference between stupid teenage mistakes and what this jack ass did. I would send him to a maximum security hell hole to teach him a lesson.

Front row seats to the Motley Crue/Def Leppard stadium show would have been perfect. Worse than solitary confinement.
Let the punishment fit the crime…you assaulted the man son. Now you have to go see the actual show at full price and buy merch. Because of the additional vandalism we’re having you serve consecutively attending the Motley Crue sound check (Judge unfortunately doesn’t realize that’s booting up a MAC.

Last edited:
Nevermind the Danzig comment. He got knocked out by someone else from an opening band at a different time. There was a bit of an altercation between him and the Def Leppard entourage once backstage over spilled soup but it was nothing.

It all depends. I live in Rocky River and home prices as you get closer to the lake are pretty high, even for a low cost of living area like this.

And that is no mansion he live in, I think that would be the proverbial McMansion.
You recognize that house?:gethim:

Nevermind the Danzig comment. He got knocked out by someone else from an opening band at a different time. There was a bit of an altercation between him and the Def Leppard entourage once backstage over spilled soup but it was nothing.
you talking about the north side kings k/o?

Yep. That's what happens when you start shoving pills down kids throats at age 5 instead of correcting actions with parenting.
Preach brother!

I wouldn't have got in trouble for that when I was a kid because my Dad would have already killed me and my funeral would have been that day.

Reactions: Geo
Back