Def Lepard drummer got beat up

Rick needs to go all Pirate and get him a slick ass hook or switchblade on that stump.
Grab that little fucker by the balls while he gives that sloppy pussy whore mother an ass raping

"Arrested later that night while breaking car windows at another hotel."

Dude fucking snapped.
He's got two pre-meditated assaults witnessed by multiple people, and the property damage on top of that for the busted up cars.

Who knows what may have happened earlier in the day/evening too.

Really surprised he wasn't locked down for a 72 hour mental evaluation.
No way it's an easy out. Too high profile a case now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geo
Once had a supposed friend drop a tab of acid in my beer when I wasn't looking cause he thought it'd be funny.

FORTUNATELY it was not my first time and I didn't freak the fuck out like a newbie probably would have.

I might have started just busting up everything in sight! Or jumped off a bridge cause I could fly. :cool:

Wanna bet the kid didn't even know who it was he was knocking over?

Last edited:
Once had a supposed friend drop a tab of acid in my beer when I wasn't looking cause he thought it'd be funny.

FORTUNATELY it was not my first time and I didn't freak the fuck out like a newbie probably would have.

I might have started just busting up everything in sight! Or jumped off a bridge cause I could fly. :cool:
With friends like that, you don't need enemies. I hope you opened an extra large can of whoop ass on him.

Back