Def Lepard drummer got beat up

There had to be drugs involved. What fuckin kid would assault a one armed dude and a woman like that without any motive, or some sort of psychotic influence?

Most likely Xanax and and Adderal.

While the majority of the Florida Man shit happens north of West Palm, every fucking year the Spring Breakers come down here (Ft Lauderdale) and do their best Florida Man impression. They aren’t used to bars that don’t close and when you can bar hop for an entire night to avoid getting cut off, you get some fuckin’ meatheads doing stupid shit.

Bath salts/gas station weed was all taken off the shelves in ’12 (also, that Miami ‘zombie eating a mans face’ wasn’t actually on bath salts, he was just fucking crazy). At most you can get kratom at gas stations here and that’s not going to make anyone stupid.

Xanax and Adderal are staples in the bar scene down here. There’s still plenty of coke down here but it’s mostly passed between friends due to the increase of fentanyl showing up in coke, so it’s not all that often someone randomly offers you a bump in a bar anymore, you’re more likely to hear “Wanna piece of this addie?” and everyone and their mom is on Xanax already.

In my 20’s I loved nothing more than to hang out at the beach during Spring Break and had some monumental nights because of that, but at 40 that’s a big ole FUCK THAT. I live 3 miles from the beach and while this is the perfect time of year to go (it’s finally down in the 70’s!), it’s just not worth all the fuckheads. By the time they all make it back to the beach after drinking, they’re just puking, pissing and acting like they can still get it up to fuck the slampig that’s puking on herself.

Scrawny kid would have just bounced off of him.
Yngwie is a big dude!
Vai's no slouch but looks a bit small next to the Swede.

Vai-Satriani-Malmstee.jpg

Every fucking year the Spring Breakers come down here and do their best Florida Man impression. They aren’t used to bars that don’t close.

Pretty sure you just nailed this kid to a T.

First time I visited my wife's family in Chicago I nearly went crazy with bars that stayed open till 4am at the time.
And that was in my 30s.

Most likely Xanax and and Adderal.

While the majority of the Florida Man shit happens north of West Palm, every fucking year the Spring Breakers come down here (Ft Lauderdale) and do their best Florida Man impression. They aren’t used to bars that don’t close and when you can bar hop for an entire night to avoid getting cut off, you get some fuckin’ meatheads doing stupid shit.

Bath salts/gas station weed was all taken off the shelves in ’12 (also, that Miami ‘zombie eating a mans face’ wasn’t actually on bath salts, he was just fucking crazy). At most you can get kratom at gas stations here and that’s not going to make anyone stupid.

Xanax and Adderal are staples in the bar scene down here. There’s still plenty of coke down here but it’s mostly passed between friends due to the increase of fentanyl showing up in coke, so it’s not all that often someone randomly offers you a bump in a bar anymore, you’re more likely to hear “Wanna piece of this addie?” and everyone and their mom is on Xanax already.

In my 20’s I loved nothing more than to hang out at the beach during Spring Break and had some monumental nights because of that, but at 40 that’s a big ole FUCK THAT. I live 3 miles from the beach and while this is the perfect time of year to go (it’s finally down in the 70’s!), it’s just not worth all the fuckheads. By the time they all make it back to the beach after drinking, they’re just puking, pissing and acting like they can still get it up to fuck the slampig that’s puking on herself.
" slampig" ! Amazing slang. I haven't heard that one up here in Canada as we usually go with " ditchpig". I'm adding that one to the lexicon. Who said you can't learn anything on RT??

Pretty sure you just nailed this kid to a T.

First time I visited my wife's family in Chicago I nearly went crazy with bars that stayed open till 4am at the time.
And that was in my 30s.

I’d been binge drinking since I was 15, but even I got my ass kicked by them when I first moved down here. It’s one thing to sit in a basement with your friends drinking a handle of vodka, but when there’s a huge group of people passing around numerous substances to keep the party going and In The Biz discounts at bars that just don’t close, it gets pretty crazy.

Back