Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg Has Dropped the Case Against Trump

Suck on this @DemNuts
-------------------------------

Last week, the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to Bragg demanding that he testify before congress about his plan for “unprecedented abuse of prosecutorial authority.”

The letter from Committee Chairman Jim Jordan stated that the New York County District Attorney’s Office has been investigating Trump since at least 2018 and searching for a reason to bring charges against him.

The letter said that Bragg’s “decision to pursue such a politically motivated prosecution — while adopting progressive criminal justice policies that allow career criminals to ‘run the streets’ of Manhattan — requires congressional scrutiny about how public safety funds appropriated by Congress are implemented by local law-enforcement agencies.”
Well, your thread title was a pile of bullshit.

The letter Gym Jordan sent got laughed out of court.

So, who are you? Faux news?

And all the shit eaters here ate every bite of that shit and said "can I have another sir?". You're too stupid to vote. Don't do it.

Mueller-and-nothing-burger.jpg

And all the shit eaters here ate every bite of that shit and said "can I have another sir?". You're too stupid to vote. Don't do it.

Forgot something! 🤡😂😉😂😂😂

Donnie the Homosexual Pedo Clown (hiding behind the beer pizza alt). Lock up your kids folks!

JAd6WPs_d.webp

@Beigelemon Fuck you............that's my hero and coming soon leader you asswipe.

Pass Hunter back his crack pipe and get off Jill.....................she's ALREADY full and Hunter wants slops. :aww:

You know................just sayin' :cheers:
OK, he's your hero. But you surely must know that he doesn't give a fuck about you, your family or your friends. I seriously doubt 95% of any politicians do. To put it into historical perspective, do you think that a Roman emperor gave a shit about about some craftsman he's never heard of? Or if any of the senators did? They cared about their own and their class. So fuck them all.

OK, he's your hero. But you surely must know that he doesn't give a fuck about you, your family or your friends. I seriously doubt 95% of any politicians do. To put it into historical perspective, do you think that a Roman emperor gave a shit about about some craftsman he's never heard of? Or if any of the senators did? They cared about their own and their class. So fuck them all.
@Beigelemon I fully agree with you but I MUST say he's done far better than the last couple overall.

Also, his SOTU speech was magnificent and as caring as ANY politician could be. If you haven't seen it you should as it 'may' give you a different view.

Also, trying to get Nth Korea under control with his visit was outstanding and ALSO, trying to side up with Russia as the two of us together could achieve anything without a hitch.

Yet, the MSM and the DEMS said he was treasonous even though it was fully out in the open for the entire world to witness.

Our REAL enemy are our neighbors living right next door to each of us and this ALL proves it.

Last edited:
@Beigelemon I fully agree with you but I MUST say he's done far better than the last couple overall.

Also, his SOTU speech was magnificent and as caring as ANY politician could be. If you haven't seen it you should as it 'may' give you a different view.

Also, trying to get Nth Korea under control with his visit was outstanding and ALSO, trying to side up with Russia as the two of us together could achieve anything without a hitch.

Yet, the MSM and the DEMS said he was treasonous even though it was fully out in the open for the entire world to witness.

Our REAL enemy are our neighbors living right next door to each of us and this ALL proves it.
Fair enough. But do you think he believes anything he says? Or any of them for that matter?
True story: I used to work at a college and the then principal was thinking of going into politics. When asked for which party, she replied the one with the most chance of winning. That, for me, has summed up all these scumbags. Say anything, renage on promises, blame someone else. I don't know, maybe it's the lousy system.

Fair enough. But do you think he believes anything he says? Or any of them for that matter?
True story: I used to work at a college and the then principal was thinking of going into politics. When asked for which party, she replied the one with the most chance of winning. That, for me, has summed up all these scumbags. Say anything, renage on promises, blame someone else. I don't know, maybe it's the lousy system.
@Beigelemon I honestly believe in Trump's case he has some honest and contributing skin in the game..........he doesn't need the money but he WANTS the attention.

We could easily dismiss him by saying yeah, that's ALL he wants, however, he wants attention for the GREAT things he has achieved and not just attention itself as he already has that with his pre POTUS public persona and money. It's this that makes him do better than the others as they ALL want more money and not much else and they'll do anything to get it.............as we see each day.

So, is Trump an asshole, an oddity OR actually delivering a better outcome than all others as he only focuses on that and nothing else to ensure a GREAT lasting history record for him AND his family.

If people take time to block out their brainwashing and be objective & honest, I truly believe they may actually see the real Donald Trump. That sight is a good and promising sight for all of us.................even if WE are riding on his coat tails.

Back