Northern Gaza Is Now A MOONSCAPE!

Of course your definition of terrorist is some convoluted, fucked up shit that has little resemblance to reality. You think those Palestinians who snuck across the border and killed and kidnapped unarmed civilians are "Freedom fighters".
Hau Tonto ✋ Have you read the South African complaint yet?

Of course your definition of terrorist is some convoluted, fucked up shit that has little resemblance to reality. You think those Palestinians who snuck across the border and killed and kidnapped unarmed civilians are "Freedom fighters".
You probaby think terrorists kill people! How judgemental!

Some of them just host Halloween Haunts!

One member of CNN’s staff who spoke to The Intercept on the condition of anonymity for fear of professional reprisal said that the internal review policy has had a demonstrable impact on coverage of the Gaza war. “Every single Israel-Palestine-related line for reporting must seek approval from the [Jerusalem] bureau — or, when the bureau is not staffed, from a select few handpicked by the bureau and senior management — from which lines are most often edited with a very specific nuance” that favors Israeli narratives.

…The CNN staff member described how the policy works in practice. “‘War-crime’ and ‘genocide’ are taboo words,” the person said.

https://theintercept.com/2024/01/04/cnn-israel-gaza-idf-reporting/

I think a terrorist is one that uses violence against civilian populations in order to accomplish political objectives…...🤔

I think a terrorist is one that uses violence against civilian populations in order to accomplish political objectives…...🤔
What a curt oversimplification. Casper the Friendly Ghost never killed anybody. In fact, he was killed. It's not his fault he's misunderstood.

Or like a native American criticizing a native Palestinian? 🤡
Or like a white American criticising Israel.

I've even heard some you criticise us over our Aboriginals - now that's rich given it's absolutely no different with the Indians and you even declared war on them officially which is beyond what we did. No I'm not criticising - that would be hypocrisy. I am however criticising the hypocrisy of criticising Israel and us. Quite unbelievable. It's just a part of colonialism and America is a prime example of a colony itself.

Last edited:

I've even heard some you criticise us over our Aboriginals - now that's rich given it's absolutely no different with the Indians and you even declared war on them officially which is beyond what we did. No I'm not criticising - that would be hypocrisy. I am however criticising the hypocrisy of criticising Israel and us. Quite unbelievable. It's just a part of colonialism and America is a prime example of a colony itself.
As a Canadian I'll be the first to say my people's historical treatment of indigenous people is far, far worse than the US has been. I'm not saying the US has been particularly lovely towards indigenous people, but in Canada we are so fucking evil to them, even to this day.

There are tribes in the Mojave that refer to Canada as "KKKanada," and rightly so, noting our own federal police force's ongoing fetish for shooting indigenous people in their territories unprovoked.

The RCMP were literally founded as an armed cavalry with the orders to hunt and kill all indigenous people on sight. They're like a fucked up mashup of Custer and the SS, better referred to as the Racist Colonial Murder Posse.

I've even heard some you criticise us over our Aboriginals - now that's rich given it's absolutely no different with the Indians and you even declared war on them officially which is beyond what we did.
This makes no sense. One isn't doomed to accept or condone (Let alone participate in) injustice simply because one's ancestors did or the nation one lives in did in some prior era. And I'll also add that concerning North America, I acknowledge there more nuance to history than I've insinuated. I don't believe the native inhabitants here could reasonably claim ALL the land simply because they rode their horses over it occasionally — if that. I don't know Australian history.

Last edited:
This makes no sense. One isn't doomed to accept or condone (Let alone participate in) injustice simply because one's ancestors did or the nation one lives in did in some prior era. And I'll also add that concerning North America, I acknowledge there more nuance to history than I've insinuated. I don't believe the native inhabitants here could reasonably claim ALL the land simply because they rode their horses over it occasionally — if that. I don't know Australian history.
Well as far as I know aboriginals have claims of over half of Australia's land mass. Native Americans have their reservations. Again it's no different at all. The point was that to complain about creation of the state of Israel is the pot calling the kettle black. It's done now and the US and Britain had a large hand in that. Own it.

Back