Northern Gaza Is Now A MOONSCAPE!

And this was never an argument. Just you showing everyone what a dumbass you are.

Move to Palestine. They will rape your ass and toss you off a building. Of course it will have to be a building in Qatar since there are none left in Gaza.

Acceptance needs to find the descendants of the people who owned the land his house is on and give it back. Kinda hard to be a beneficiary of manifest destiny while crying about manifest destiny.
But those lands perhaps changed hands between warring tribes, then what? Also, many of the tribes have sacred stories that describe uniting under one banner to defeat a race of foul tempered red haired giants with double set rows of teeth and six digits on each hand and foot; the nephilim. There is no going back, no reparation or compensation will make up for all that has transpired.

But those lands perhaps changed hands between warring tribes, then what? Also, many of the tribes have sacred stories that describe uniting under one banner to defeat a race of foul tempered red haired giants with double set rows of teeth and six digits on each hand and foot; the nephilim. There is no going back, no reparation or compensation will make up for all that has transpired.
Tell him about it. He seems to think that I should still be pissed off about Sand Creek.

Apart from Tonto and his genocidal bloodlust, I really appreciate Native culture, food, etc. It is a sad story though.
I place high value on native sacred stories. People say the Indian wars ended in the 1880's but where I come from they ended in the 1980s. I have a saying about where I grew up: "where the indians are bad and the white people are worse". Friggin' dump.

I place high value on native sacred stories. People say the Indian wars ended in the 1880's but where I come from they ended in the 1980s. I have a saying about where I grew up: "where the indians are bad and the white people are worse". Friggin' dump.
Is that Mni Sóta?

Also, many of the tribes have sacred stories that describe uniting under one banner to defeat a race of foul tempered red haired giants with double set rows of teeth and six digits on each hand and foot; the nephilim
Really? Where is this covered?
There is no going back, no reparation or compensation will make up for all that has transpired
True, but seems we can try to be better.

Really? Where is this covered?
You'd have to make a vision quest to learn about it. j/k

I don't remember where I initially came across it. Just google "red haired giants in usa" and it should start taking you places. Lovelock cave seems to play a central role though I don't know why. I also learned more recently that the clown outfit is probably drawn from the appearance of the nephilim. Red hair and a somewhat disturbing overall appearance. They ate people, demanded sacrifices, and extorted them. No wonder the tribes united. I wonder if the mound dwellers were dealing directly with them since it seems like they predate traditional indian culture.

this was interesting…
giphy.gif

this was interesting…
The natives also have sacred stories about lizard people. Also interesting.

There is a lot of interesting pre-euro- America stuff.

Human sacrifice at Chaco canyon

Maria de Jesus de Agreda aka the Lady in Blue converting the Texas natives without leaving europe.

Cherokees stone crosses

Paleo Hebrew writing in the American soutwest

Egyptian artifacts in the grand canyon

Back