So I went to the Mammoth WVH show last night.....Nita Strauss opened up for Wolfie...

i
Let us not ignore the chick at 0:40, who's seemingly dry humping her keyboard. It's actually kind of hypnotic:

This almost sounds like one of those drum cam videos, where you can hear the drummer really well, and the rest of the band is in the background. From what I can tell, we're probably the better for it.

i vividly recall as a kid turning on the tv just in time to catch a camera’s slow tilt revealing the humping white acrylic crotch of a hairy chested puka shelled conga player, seductively chewing his mustache at the lens to the beat of little river band’s live performance of “reminiscing”.

been using that stage move ever since🤣

i

i vividly recall as a kid turning on the tv just in time to catch a camera’s slow tilt revealing the humping white acrylic crotch of a hairy chested puka shelled conga player, seductively chewing his mustache at the lens to the beat of little river band’s live performance of “reminiscing”.

been using that stage move ever since🤣
Yes, when men were men…..well kind of..😉

I just wanna see her naked..
She's probably ghey.

full

Sounds to me like a lot of shows where you get too close these days and there's no stage volume. It's like you're too far up for the PA and all you hear is drums and probably some vocal wedges. I've made that mistake more than once. "I got great seats, right up front!" oy! I've noticed it even with club bands where one guitar player is using a Helix with a silent stage and I'm too far up for the PA

Sounds to me like a lot of shows where you get too close these days and there's no stage volume. It's like you're too far up for the PA and all you hear is drums and probably some vocal wedges. I've made that mistake more than once. "I got great seats, right up front!" oy! I've noticed it even with club bands where one guitar player is using a Helix with a silent stage and I'm too far up for the PA
I would agree, that's exactly what we're hearing.

I agree. Total hack, and extremely overrated.
Also not a fan. She may look great but she just sounds like she has spent zero time working on her picking and just running a few scale patterns to sound fast. The usual dripped in delay to make erything sound better. I can't sing any of her leads, that's how memorable she is.

Back