What happened to the price of tubes?!

This is true. It was a direct response though to the scamdemic and the utilization of said scamdemic by the democrats to take down Trump, after their many ridiculous impeachments failed.
True, also let's not forget that the amount that the dems wanted to pass for that first stimulus was about 3x higher than what eventually passed thanks to the Republicans more rational approach. That first stimulus was in the middle of the lockdowns and mandatory quarantines. It helped people get their paychecks and keep businesses afloat during that period and was a necessary expense during that time.

This is true. It was a direct response though to the scamdemic and the utilization of said scamdemic by the democrats to take down Trump, after their many ridiculous impeachments failed.
no he was impeached twice, first in history to do so.
McConnell voted to keep him as he was doing such a great job. [pun]
McConnell & L. Grahm and other crownies all denounced DT after Jan 6th only to all be for him now as Pres.
Funny how the circle jerk works.

Last edited:
True, also let's not forget that the amount that the dems wanted to pass for that first stimulus was about 3x higher than what eventually passed thanks to the Republicans more rational approach. That first stimulus was in the middle of the lockdowns and mandatory quarantines. It helped people get their paychecks and keep businesses afloat during that period and was a necessary expense during that time.
Just like in the past with US auto makers, the Airline industry, the Cruise ship industry yada.
The only one's Congress doesn't care about is the average blue collar Joe.
But Billionaires own Congress, not hard to figure out.

What most people don't understand is, inflation is cumulative. Yes, Inflation dropped to 4%, if you believe that but add another 7% from last year.

So inflation is up 11% in just the last 15 months.

Just like in the past with US auto makers, the Airline industry, the Cruise ship industry yada.
The only one's Congress doesn't care about is the average blue collar Joe.
But Billionaires own Congress, not hard to figure out.

oligarchic neo-capitalism.

it's the inverse of fascist economics: instead of eliminating the autonomy of large-scale capitalism and relegate / subjugate it to the state, we have oligarchs who control / coerce the state to act in their own interests.

IMO

oligarchic neo-capitalism.

it's the inverse of fascist economics: instead of eliminating the autonomy of large-scale capitalism and relegate / subjugate it to the state, we have oligarchs who control / coerce the state to act in their own interests.

IMO
Seems everyone on the Globe knows how to manipulate & spend US money except the US Gov.
They can't even pass an annual budget.

Seems everyone on the Globe knows how to manipulate & spend US money except the US Gov.
They can't even pass an annual budget.
DoD can't even pass an audit. I'm sure they know where they're spending our tax money, they just don't want to tell us or be held accountable for it...so they aren't. Same for the DoJ, FBI, DoE,...

:loco:

edit: my favorite is when Congressional committees ask government agencies for information, they flat out refuse, make some excuse, or redact the information to beyond useless. The Fed government bureaucracy is running the show, and only a few in Congress dare to hold them accountable.

no he was impeached twice, first in history to do so.
That also means that the Democrats are the first to go 0-2 in their attempts to convict a sitting president. I think people make a bigger deal out of the impeachment process. If he were convicted, that would be a different story.

That also means that the Democrats are the first to go 0-2 in their attempts to convict a sitting president. I think people make a bigger deal out of the impeachment process. If he were convicted, that would be a different story.
DT's ass is wound so tight in State & Federal court wit 90 some odd Felonies it won't end well for him.
You play you pay.
"Impeachment" is a political solution to a criminal problem. Imagine that politics not working in Washington ?
The Judical / Legislative & Executive braches are all so screwed up and leveraged from their original intentions they need some help.

GM

“As the economy freefalls faster, the higher will go the stock market.”

I made the above statement last year… and despite the continuing round after round of rapidly worsening economic news, the stock market has made a series of new record highs in 2024. Even the widely publicized “insiders dumping billions in stocks,” has failed to stop the stock market from making new highs.

Inflation remains at center stage and is continuing to rise, despite the so-called central banks’ efforts to stop it.

In reality, central banks’ none more so than the Federal Reserve, have never taken ANY real action WHATSOEVER to actually contain inflation. Here again, We the People of the US have been sold yet another complete falsehood. That somehow, the Fed, by incrementally raising the Federal Funds Rate would cause inflation to magically disappear. From DAY ONE! I called out this LIE on my YouTube blog. Saying that the Fed., by incrementally raising the Federal Funds Rate (FFR) would never work. Moreover, it was never even meant to work.

A CENTRAL BANKS POWER RESIDES IN ONLY ONE THING! Its ability to INFLATE!

Central banks are playing a terrible game… systematically, deliberately, and collectively, they are on a mission to destroy the world economy only to issue in a NEW SYSTEM. A system of maximum control.

Understanding that ANY central bank’s power resides in just one thing, its ability to inflate, these crime syndicates OF THE HIGHEST ORDER are looking ahead, planning to engineer another mechanism which will allow them to inflate even more. (Which in turn will further distort asset prices and devalue the purchasing power of the currency).

Enter The Next Phase.

Despite the rhetoric about the Federal Reserve being so called “data dependent” regarding the economy and inflation, the reality is this… The Federal Reserve is on a FIXED path to cut rates moving forward.

Cutting rates allows a central bank, the Fed. In this case, to create vast amounts of cash out of thin air. Cash which is then used to buy debt. When a central bank cuts rates, IT MUST get into the market to make it happen! It doesn’t just occur by decree.

Cutting rates, and I am forecasting that this will begin in June, will put a boost under the stock market. Cutting rates also has a negative effect on the purchasing power of the currency- REAL inflation will continue to rise.

I expect that both the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank (ECB) will be cutting rates in lockstep moving forward.

What is also being engineered right now is a mechanism to create MASS social unrest. And I expect this to happen at the Presidential “selection.” A violent uprising IS the most likely scenario… it’s what that want, and it will create an “excuse” to steal away more of our freedoms and liberty.

We the People are being set up for a great fall.

It's good to know you know it all thanks to trading commodities futures for energy companies!

Of course adding any content to enlighten the serfs would be beneath you, since us simple folk wouldn't understand it anyway, right?

Here's @PaintChipsAreVegan and his coworkers back at the commodities trading desk, looking down at the serfs:

View attachment 296537

It's ok, I create AI systems (for a few decades) for all kinds of companies in all kinds of industries around the world; my main focus areas include finance, banking, insurance; executive information systems (c-suite); logistics/ shipping; manufacturing; military/defense; and we have others focused on other industry solutions.

You may have noticed a few retail brokerages / investment banks already have AI solutions, and are expanding; so do futures commodity trading companies, many going back decades.

I've simplified human knowledge worker tasks and/or completely eliminated the need for human workers in every AI solution I've worked on. The only exception was an early neural network solution for fraud detection which the legal department would not approve because of potential litigation challenges (most jurors would not understand the math, neither did the legal department). edit: this is known as "explainability" - where an AI system is able to "explain" how it arrived at a decision.

TL;DR, anyone working in trading / markets will be replaced by AI eventually. It's actually easier / less costly to replace white collar workers who work with data such as analysts, traders, etc., than it is to replace blue collar workers such as plumbers, carpenters, electricians, etc.

Let us know when AI takes your job!

here's an RFC from earlier this year that may interest you: https://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/8853-24
AI won’t take my job because I’ve been using LSTM algorithms with Box-Jenkins methods in Fortran 77 and Python, to automate most of my work already. I maybe work 20 active hours a week engaging clients, and I’ll be retired by 40 in… not long now. I already have a server farm running the show 24/7 while I scratch my ass and you go to work.

I didn’t post with any intent to debate, because frankly, there is none. My dog may bark loud, but I wouldn’t waste my time trying to teach it calculus. Its brain isn’t equipped.

Anyways, I’m not reading all that. I was merely informing you that you’re a fucking idiot, and I almost wish the complexities of global markets were as simple as you simpletons make it out to be.

Your tongue in cheek snark does nothing but indicate an intellectual inferiority complex. Par on course for your ilk of troglodytic smooth brains.

Hint: if you do a EFA on the price movement of WTI or Brent between any 2 consecutive days, the very first factor with any statistical significance related to US executive policy, on price movement, would come in at #11 or #12

You could literally do the math and see for yourself. But something tells me you’re about as qualified as a wilting houseplant to do so.

If you can predict the future id like some sports betting info when you're not too bust eating paint chips.
Must be difficult making a living by guessing.
I make my living by applying statistical inference to predict outcomes with a high level of confidence

I’ll be retired by 40 as a result, I am okay with that.

The irony to your statement is that I do use step-ahead predictive models in sports betting with good success. There are myriad websites that provide comprehensive statistics that act as excellent predictor inputs

Dont forget, just because someone doesn’t know something, doesn’t mean its not knowable

AI won’t take my job because I’ve been using LSTM algorithms with Box-Jenkins methods in Fortran 77 and Python, to automate most of my work already. I maybe work 20 active hours a week engaging clients, and I’ll be retired by 40 in… not long now. I already have a server farm running the show 24/7 while I scratch my ass and you go to work.

I didn’t post with any intent to debate, because frankly, there is none. My dog may bark loud, but I wouldn’t waste my time trying to teach it calculus. Its brain isn’t equipped.

Anyways, I’m not reading all that. I was merely informing you that you’re a fucking idiot, and I almost wish the complexities of global markets were as simple as you simpletons make it out to be.

Your tongue in cheek snark does nothing but indicate an intellectual inferiority complex. Par on course for your ilk of troglodytic smooth brains.

Hint: if you do a EFA on the price movement of WTI or Brent between any 2 consecutive days, the very first factor with any statistical significance related to US executive policy, on price movement, would come in at #11 or #12

You could literally do the math and see for yourself. But something tells me you’re about as qualified as a wilting houseplant to do so.
Name calling again; not surprising when you got nothing else. Hope you're 40 soon, before AI takes it all away.

Fortran 77, is your server farm in a museum?

Name calling again; not surprising when you got nothing else. Hope you're 40 soon, before AI takes it all away.

Fortran 77, is your server farm in a museum?
Again, this isn’t a grade school debate.

I’m not trying to win anything here, so to say calling a name counts against me in some way, is based on a false premise.

It’s not meant as a rhetorical tool, im simply informing you.

And Fortran 77 is an excellent language for creating highly flexible models, and integrates wonderfully in all sorts of environments.

I laugh though, at some high school educated dope talking about AI 😂 buddy, *LSTM is deep learning, and I’ve already been using it since the 00s*

You’re talking to the guy *doing* the ML/DL/AI automation for almost 15+ years now 🤣

I almost envy what the world must look like from some a laughable viewpoint of ignorance and stupidity

Anyways, yeah, people like you are usually far more their own problem than some geriatric dude sitting at a desk.

I pity you. Good luck. Blocked

Last edited:
Is it that tubes prices are going up or the purchasing power of the dollar is going down.................:unsure::confused:

As for AI I imagine if they can get AI to do it they will implement it in many fields including IT and software development, banking you name it. Blackrock currently uses Aladdin AI to manage their portfolio.

• Wow
Reactions: Geo
DT's ass is wound so tight in State & Federal court wit 90 some odd Felonies it won't end well for him.
I remember the Twin Peaks shootout where they hit all the biker club members with serious charges, said they were all criminals. Ran their faces in the paper and reps through the mud. No doubt "we got them". Every single charge was dropped. If there is one thing that can be said about the government, they are the most stupid fucking people in existence.

• Love
Reactions: Geo
I remember the Twin Peaks shootout where they hit all the biker club members with serious charges, said they were all criminals. Ran their faces in the paper and reps through the mud. No doubt "we got them". Every single charge was dropped. If there is one thing that can be said about the government, they are the most stupid fucking people in existence.
Ed Zachery, if they had intelligence and skills, they would be in the private sector.

Yeah so, when you’re hit with over 80 counts by 4 separate grand juries, somethings there

Especially in the classified documents case. National security matters don’t just go away, and those types of charges require quite a bit of evidence to even be considered to charge someone wirh

These aren’t bullshit class C state felonies lol

Comparing to some precedent to assuage yourself doesn’t really work, because there is no precedent.

In your anecdote, the guys who had charges dropped didn’t fuck the national security pooch

He did, and he’ll find out how that works out.

In an absolute best case scenario, the loser will be spending the rest of his miserable life trudging in and out of courts, and bitching on the court steps to the press after

Back