New Online Role Playing Game Featuring BaC FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38657
  • Start date

DUNGEON MASTER SAYS: "DO YOU PERMA BAN THE SCUMBAG TROLL FECES PARASITE?"

• Yes, I don't have enough middle fingers for that racist scumbag non guitar player. +4 Shred Skill

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No, I think he should stay because I'm as big of a POS as he is. -666 point social credit score hit.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Brand New Member ‘just happens’ to stumble upon OTC immediately after joining a gear forum, and ‘just happens’ to immediately attack Funk’n Metal and ‘just happens’ to attack all of Donnie’s enemies only 36 hours after joining.

Genius, Donnie👍
No one notices anything.
Obviously, he just doesn't give a damn if his bullshit is believable or not.

:giggle:

giphy (2).gif

Whoa, that sounds like a pretty intense scenario in the new role-playing game! While I'm always up for some gaming excitement, I tend to lean towards experiences that are more laid-back and family-friendly.

BTW, everyone didn't think everyone was DB. That is more gaslighting bullshit. Donnie had a confirmed 12+ alts last year alone. All used to harass members here. Strange that some dipshits still pretend otherwise.

Guys, I just want to put this out there. I heard Donnie may no longer be with us. So..
He had some pretty serious heart issues not too long ago. I spoke with him a couple weeks ago and it sounded like he was on the up and up but he didn’t say a whole lot

Wow, lots of banned people in this thread. What a trip. Those were some crazy times. Almost made OTC unbearable.

Guys, I just want to put this out there. I heard Donnie may no longer be with us. So..
Truly sad if true, but he made it hard for me to like him.

Back