New Online Role Playing Game Featuring BaC FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38657
  • Start date

DUNGEON MASTER SAYS: "DO YOU PERMA BAN THE SCUMBAG TROLL FECES PARASITE?"

• Yes, I don't have enough middle fingers for that racist scumbag non guitar player. +4 Shred Skill

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No, I think he should stay because I'm as big of a POS as he is. -666 point social credit score hit.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 38657

BAN @Bagel and Creamcheese PERMANENTLY!
NO MORE BULLSHIT! SAD AND PATHETIC THAT THE POS STALKING, HARASSING, NON GUITAR PLAYING POS IS STILL HERE STILL HARASSING, STILL STALKING, AND STILL NOT PLAYING THE GUITAR!

Well adjusted.jpg

CUE LAST 2,000+ POSTS:

BAN @Bagel and Creamcheese PERMANENTLY!
NO MORE BULLSHIT! SAD AND PATHETIC THAT THE POS STALKING, HARASSING, NON GUITAR PLAYING POS IS STILL HERE STILL HARASSING, STILL STALKING, AND STILL NOT PLAYING THE GUITAR!

View attachment 231412

CUE LAST 2,000+ POSTS:

Great poll F’nM! 😂👍
You know it’s a good one when Tranny Bagel Nazi, the Stalker, desperately attempts to attack it😂👍

:hys:

Single Donnie the Stalker is getting angry because of the polls about him, he doesn’t like when he’s on the receiving end of the “poll”. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Post #3 sounded angry to you.? It (the OP and poll) put a HUGE smile on my face this morning.

I believe @Funk'n Metal is known by her first name here - is that correct? I can't remember what it was...can you help me out?

She seems like a really nice girl. Well balanced and down to earth. I'd like to get to know her better.

Single Donnie the Stalker doesn’t like this poll because he’s not he’s used to receiving the “poll”, he’s used to giving the “poll”. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, look at the sexually based personal attack post that's a personal attack on the sexual level.

Signed.
Dept of Redundancy Dept.

Back