New Online Role Playing Game Featuring BaC FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38657
  • Start date

DUNGEON MASTER SAYS: "DO YOU PERMA BAN THE SCUMBAG TROLL FECES PARASITE?"

• Yes, I don't have enough middle fingers for that racist scumbag non guitar player. +4 Shred Skill

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No, I think he should stay because I'm as big of a POS as he is. -666 point social credit score hit.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
It sure why you say that. Both Beaters are Beater though. I know he’s your boy and all, but I could sniff that piece of shit out under any guise. Even after half a decade.

I do think “beater” and “the real beater” are the same person, but I don’t think it’s the beater from TGP.

🤨 A little bird told me otherwise.
I remember going through the list you submitted to admin; there was like 1 "alt" who was Donnie and the mods knew about it anyway.

I sniffed him out (poor choice of words perhaps) within hours or days every time he reappeared and played Whack-a-Mole. :dunno:

I understand your sensitivity to his presence or even the thought of it Sister Lisa. PTSD has greatly shaped my life and I appreciate psychological scars, triggers, sensitivities, involuntary adrenaline and cortisol rushes and so on. None of it's pretty and it's a right PITA. Always a consequence of ill-treatment by assholes.

EDIT
All that said, if he's here unbeknown to everyone, as long as he's not causing any harm, fine.

I don't buy the "poor db passed away" fantasy for forum sympathy bullshit. He's not here because the law man told his puke ass would go back to jail if he so much as sneezed in my direction. Plain and fucking simple. I'm not sure what list y'all are referring to, since I only recall writing them to myself in pms and any that were finalized were 100% accurate. The bird is a very skilled computer and network security expert with access to the xenforo servers in Germany. More skilled and knowledgeable than ANYONE here. Creepy aynirar seems a little to vested in all of this. A bit strange. :unsure:

I don't buy the "poor db passed away" fantasy for forum sympathy bullshit. He's not here because the law man told his puke ass would go back to jail if he so much as sneezed in my direction. Plain and fucking simple. I'm not sure what list y'all are referring to, since I only recall writing them to myself in pms and any that were finalized were 100% accurate. The bird is a very skilled computer and network security expert with access to the xenforo servers in Germany. More skilled and knowledgeable than ANYONE here. Creepy aynirar seems a little to vested in all of this. A bit strange. :unsure:
Chill out dude. I never said he stopped posting here because he wasn’t well.

I talked to him a bit back, on a different forum that he does post at, and he told me about being in the hospital. That’s all.

Back