For the Eclipse today…

Techdeth

RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR
I’m in the path of totality and like 200000 are here for it because of it . But anyway I’m going out in my yard with Dark side of the Moon playing like a nerd lol . Thought I’d offer a way to watch lol
Edit : this first time I’ve actually listened to this album . I’ve heard songs off it on radio of course

I have my eclipse glasses .... ready to go ...
1712592898770.png

We are like 95% totality. I am sacrificing 3 goats and performing an ancient Babylonian ritual set to bring back an ancient demonic entity that can grant one inch of extra penis length to anyone who summons it. Gonna make some cheeseburgers after that, wish me luck!
Man that sounds really fun !

never listened to dark side in full?? damn, i remember doing that my first time in like 6th or 7th grade with my expensive headphones, that shit put me in a hypnotic like trance ive never experienced before or since.

Last minute shopper here. Everyone is sold out of the glasses but I found ANSI Z87.1 glasses in the fishing aisle. From what I could find online they'll be fine to use. If I go blind I can then dial amps with ears.

Back