Iran attacks Israel...

Being American, I don't like threats to US power dude. Especially from countries that all severely oppress their own people and threaten and attack their neighbors.
Yeah I understand that, but I don’t think that Russia, China or Iran intend to become world hegemon like the US has been. And again, I think you’d be feeling different if you lived in a country that has been “Democratized” by the US.

Reactions: rsm
Being American, I don't like threats to US power dude. Especially from countries that all severely oppress their own people and threaten and attack their neighbors.
At some point our nation will become so offensive to the Lord he will bring it down or severely chastise us out of love. Most of the US I find is either in heresy or in absolute rejection of the Lord. That saddens me because there are great things waiting for people if they choose to receive it.

There is a difference between being critical and animous. You are wrong about that. No matter what I say I don't hate the US. They just piss me off in certain areas.
Well whatever you call it, you are it, quite a lot. And I can't think of one thing I've ever said critical of Australia. Other than the ridiculous gun laws. Which I know you support, but a large number of your countrymen, a few of whom I know and talk to, do not support.

Well whatever you call it, you are it, quite a lot. And I can't think of one thing I've ever said critical of Australia. Other than the ridiculous gun laws. Which I know you support, but a large number of your countrymen, a few of whom I know and talk to, do not support.
More support it than don't I can tell you that...

Why do you think I have to always being glowing about the US. That's completely unrealistic. There'd be a lot of people from the US that think a lot of things are screwed up there too. Apparently, I have to wear rose coloured glasses because I'm from another country?

You can say what you like about Australia as long as it's your opinion that's fine by me. I may agree or disagree.

Yeah I understand that, but I don’t think that Russia, China or Iran intend to become world hegemon like the US has been. And again, I think you’d be feeling different if you lived in a country that has been “Democratized” by the US.
I don't think Russia is trying to take over the world anymore, but China had large global ambitions that extend well beyond their sphere of influence, unlike Russia. And Iran is a gnat on the ass of every developed country in the world. If it came down to it the entire country could be crippled in a week. By almost anyone.

More support it than don't I can tell you that...

Why do you think I have to always being glowing about the US. That's completely unrealistic. There'd be a lot of people from the US that think a lot of things are screwed up there too. Apparently I have to wear rose coloured glasses because I'm from another country?
I don't think so. If that were true more than 35% of the guns they were supposed to turn in would have been collected by the government. 65% of them are still in the hands of someone and it isn't the government brother.

I don't think so. If that were true more than 35% of the guns they were supposed to turn in would have been collected by the government. 65% of them are still in the hands of someone and it isn't the government brother.
You are plucking figures out of your arse. If people have a licence for them I have no problem.

I don't think Russia is trying to take over the world anymore, but China had large global ambitions that extend well beyond their sphere of influence, unlike Russia. And Iran is a gnat on the ass of every developed country in the world. If it came down to it the entire country could be crippled in a week. By almost anyone.
I once rented a room from an Iranian guy. Very devout muslim and a really good guy. He was not a fan of modern Iran. But dang his place would've been cleaner if it was a cave. That bathroom floor tho......

I once rented a room from an Iranian guy. Very devout muslim and a really good guy. He was not a fan of modern Iran. But dang his place would've been cleaner if it was a cave. That bathroom floor tho......
Nothing worse than when a brown bear pokes its head out of the cave.

Come back to me when your government is competent enough to even govern.
Very true, no argument there. But pretty much every western government is a bucket of crap.

I been looking at the republic of Georgia. It is the inheritance of the Theotokos and was prophesied to be the destination of many end times Christians. It has some pretty lax laws for visiting from the states or Australia.

You are plucking figures out of your arse. If people have a licence for them I have no problem.
No I’m not dude.

And I’m not spending an hour arguing with you about your desire for your government to have total control over you. You do you brother.

No I’m not dude.

And I’m not spending an hour arguing with you about your desire for your government to have total control over you. You do you brother.
I actually blame democrats for the proliferation of arms in the USA. A lot of stuff would be sitting on shelves if they weren't constantly threatening people's rights and ability to procure protection.

Not at all. China is making business deals around the world, not under threat of military force or interference in the politics of these countries. It's why many countries are turning toward China, and throwing the French and Western countries out. The US also keeps pushing its' woke agenda in these countries as a condition for US "aid", and many of these countries are resisting. Uganda is one example.

Back to China. In fact most of China's military is defensive not offensive like the US.

That's why China doesn't have carrier groups deployed in every ocean, their ships are designed for coastal defense, and they rarely leave their own waters or nearby international waters, while the US and its' allies continue to send warships near China. I've never heard of a Chinese naval ship anywhere near US territories, the US Navy is always harassing China. China is responding quickly however.

China's influence in Asia, Africa and South America is growing, and it's pushing the US and other western countries out which is forcing them to spend even more money to buy the rulers and governments support for the US. Solomon Islands for example

Not at all. China is making business deals around the world, not under threat of military force or interference in the politics of these countries. It's why many countries are turning toward China, and throwing the French and Western countries out. The US also keeps pushing its' woke agenda in these countries as a condition for US "aid", and many of these countries are resisting. Uganda is one example.

Back to China. In fact most of China's military is defensive not offensive like the US.

That's why China doesn't have carrier groups deployed in every ocean, their ships are designed for coastal defense, and they rarely leave their own waters or nearby international waters, while the US and its' allies continue to send warships near China. I've never heard of a Chinese naval ship anywhere near US territories, the US Navy is always harassing China. China is responding quickly however.

China's influence in Asia, Africa and South America is growing, and it's pushing the US and other western countries out which is forcing them to spend even more money to buy the rulers and governments support for the US. Solomon Islands for example
Some good points here. And the fact that the USA cannot even supply something as simple as shovels to 3rd world nations is probably a big factor in many of those places deciding to work with the Chinese rather than the US.

I won't be making excuses. According your books, the word of god, I will not be risen on judgement day. My hell will be separation from god for eternity. Oh, no. Leave me alone harder baby.
Im not judging you but I pray you change your mind. I dont know you but you seem like a intelligent guy but with what you just said here, you dont have a proper comprehension of what your saying. You absolutely dont want that. Christ is real and will save you if you just believe on him. He loves you in a way that is far beyond human love. I pray you come to the knowledge of the truth, you never know when your going to die. Again, this coming from a place of care not condemnation. Christ died for you, and rose again on the 3rd day so that you might believe and be eternally saved.

Im not judging you but I pray you change your mind. I dont know you but you seem like a intelligent guy but with what you just said here, you dont have a proper comprehension of what your saying. You absolutely dont want that. Christ is real and will save you if you just believe on him. He loves you in a way that is far beyond human love. I pray you come to the knowledge of the truth, you never know when your going to die. Again, this coming from a place of care not condemnation. Christ died for you, and rose again on the 3rd day so that you might believe and be eternally saved.
I should have said this and to all my friends. People need to hear it.

Taking Interest from a Gentile

The 198th mitzvah is that we are commanded1 to charge interest to a non-Jew and only then lend him money, in order that we not assist him nor give him rest. Rather we should cause him [financial] loss, even with the kind of interest that we are forbidden from taking from a Jew.

The source of this commandment is G‑d's statement2 (exalted be He), "You shall take interest from a non-Jew." The Oral Tradition explains that this does not only give permission, but is a command, as stated in the Sifri: "The phrase 'You shall take interest from a non-Jew' constitutes a positive commandment. The phrase 'You shall not take interest from your brother' constitutes a prohibition."

This commandment also has rabbinically ordained conditions, as explained in tractate Bava Metzia.3

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/961572/jewish/Positive-Commandment-198.htm

Back