Iran attacks Israel...

1713105808925.png

Dude, I’m not sure where you’re getting the ridiculous anti semitic memes but they’re bullshit. The one is an extrapolation of a quote from Nikita Kruschev for fuck sakes.

Dude, I’m not sure where you’re getting the ridiculous anti semitic memes but they’re bullshit. The one is an extrapolation of a quote from Nikita Kruschev for fuck sakes.
The truth is out there, if you want it. I started looking into Israel and the US and UK funding, and what do you know, I found some anti-gentile, anti-white proponents. Have a look at the ADL in the US today,...

If you think it's BS, prove it wrong. :dunno: I'm not going to fact check everything for you. :D

I already told you the Talmud is packed with hatred and contempt for goyim, which means you. So a lot of what informs the jewish mindset is one of superiority over other races. In the greater Talmudic view your only use is as a slave. You're an animal, a beast, in the eyes of much of what makes up Talmudic judaism. You could convert to judaism and when you do so you will actually sign a paper denying Christ. Are we putting two and two together yet here my man? We are fortunate that most jews are as godless as you are.....

One theory states that Iran and Hezbollah drone and missile attacks are designed to deplete Israel's Iron Dome resources. Estimated cost to Israel to defend against the Iran attack is over $1B. Drones are relatively inexpensive, not sure about the missiles Iran used, however some speculation is that these were older designs Iran had stockpiled and not really expected to be effective, mostly a symbolic act - unless it was also to deplete/reduce Iron Dome rounds...same as many of the weapons US, EU and NATO provided to Ukraine, many were older, surplus, etc., and it was a way to get rid of them.

Who knows what's true? :dunno:

Follow the money. US taxpayer money at waste.

A very interesting silver lining, some of the drones/missiles sent from Tehran were shot down by the Jordanian air force. Jordan is most certainly no friend to Israel, but their unwillingness to allow Iran's weaponry to pass through their airspace speaks volumes about their disinterest in escalating this conflict further.
The cost of just one of those missiles could have paid A-Bone's medical bills.

:rolleyes:

One theory states that Iran and Hezbollah drone and missile attacks are designed to deplete Israel's Iron Dome resources.
The most intriguing analysis I saw was that it yielded massive intelligence about defensive posts and capabilities. Israel wouldn’t have survived it without US assistance, and that for a limited time anyways. Iran gave the US warning, they emptied the targeted bases.

Because they do what Biden tells them to do ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'd be willing to bet money Israel attacks Iran directly in the near future ? You willing to bet they don't ?
Yes, exactly. In fact I’m pretty sure Netanyahoo just said that much. They aren’t as powerful as you seem to think. And even Bidumb knows it would be a disaster for the US. Biden admin did something smart for once 🤷‍♂️

Back