10/22/2022 : Never Forget the GC

thegame

Pearl Harbor, the moon landing, 911. Definitive 'where were you?' moments in history. And for some, perhaps this.

Wherever you are, and despite all that's occurred, wishing you good health (especially mental), prosperity and happiness.

Maybe one day the caterpillar of depravity will metamorphose into a pillar of humanity once again.

2023-04-06 17.52.41-1.jpg

🚺 🇩🇪🐛

Last edited:
Did you find a Larry that someone traded into GC's used section?

Because if so, that'd certainly be a day of note... speaking of depravity...

We went from (please fill in any blanks:)

-a missing amp backplate
-a response that there was no backplate for that model
-a further response that they didn't get a refund for the backplate
-some tubes that were bad
-evidence of a refund given
-evidence of no refund given
-pictures of a backplate, cigars, gold bricks, and stacks of cash
-pictures of a younger woman with unkempt eyebrows
-stories of pubic hair, caterpillars and feces
-threats of lawyers
-cease and desist letters being served

and then it all kind of died out.

Was some very interesting reading and set this place on fire for about a week!

Last edited:
in case you are unaware. Larry tried some risky flex moves, including posting a picture of his much younger girlfriend (who i'm sure loved having her likeness smeared on an amp board to try and prove...something) who had thick eyebrows everyone jumped on. That where the phrase German Caterpillar came from.

in case you are unaware. Larry tried some risky flex moves, including posting a picture of his much younger girlfriend (who i'm sure loved having her likeness smeared on an amp board to try and prove...something) who had thick eyebrows everyone jumped on. That where the phrase German Caterpillar came from.
Yes, it was the thick eyebrow hair that spawned the German Caterpillar... :rolleyes: :poop:

Since the German caterpillar has been deleting or manipulating my posts under the Larry subform, I've decided to post it here for everyone else to see.

[mod edit]
pic removed

Since the German caterpillar has been deleting or manipulating my posts under the Larry subform, I've decided to post it here for everyone else to see.
I checked Larry's sub-forum.

9 post deletions in the past 2 years. 8 were deemed to be off-topic (they were) and 1 was removed because it was a tech question he answered via PM. Only 1 was by you and it was extremely-off-topic.

For the public record, Larry might be eccentric but he's run his sub-forum by-the-book. The fact that he even takes the time to specify his reason/s for every deletion earns extra brownie points in my book.

Back