143 Brits died shortly after their jabs

Mrna vaccines have been studied for decades. They do not interact with our DNA, nor are they from a live virus. I am not concerned about long term affects from Mrna. However the vaccine could lose effectiveness and possible infection could be much worse if you have had the vaccine. (Vaccine mediated enhanced disease) It has nothing to do with the vaccine but more about the bodies responses.
https://rumble.com/vddul1-dr-david-martin-this-is-not-a-vaccine.html
https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/downloadFDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines : DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes ***Subject to change***

 Guillain-Barré syndrome
 Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
 Transverse myelitis
 Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/meningitis/ encepholapathy
 Convulsions/seizures
 Stroke
 Narcolepsy and cataplexy
 Anaphylaxis
 Acute myocardial infarction
 Myocarditis/pericarditis
 Autoimmune disease
 Deaths
 Pregnancy and birth outcomes
 Other acute demyelinating diseases
 Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
 Thrombocytopenia
 Disseminated intravascular coagulation
 Venous thromboembolism
 Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
 Kawasaki disease
 Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children
 Vaccine enhanced disease

Last edited:
https://rumble.com/vddul1-dr-david-martin-this-is-not-a-vaccine.html
https://www.fda.gov/media/143557/downloadFDA Safety Surveillance of COVID-19 Vaccines : DRAFT Working list of possible adverse event outcomes ***Subject to change***

 Guillain-Barré syndrome
 Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis
 Transverse myelitis
 Encephalitis/myelitis/encephalomyelitis/ meningoencephalitis/meningitis/ encepholapathy
 Convulsions/seizures
 Stroke
 Narcolepsy and cataplexy
 Anaphylaxis
 Acute myocardial infarction
 Myocarditis/pericarditis
 Autoimmune disease
 Deaths
 Pregnancy and birth outcomes
 Other acute demyelinating diseases
 Non-anaphylactic allergic reactions
 Thrombocytopenia
 Disseminated intravascular coagulation
 Venous thromboembolism
 Arthritis and arthralgia/joint pain
 Kawasaki disease
 Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children
 Vaccine enhanced disease

Extremely low percentages, if at all, like many medication warning labels. Nothing new here. I know at least ten people who are fully vaccinated, and not one had any adverse effects. If one is so afraid they should be living in a bubble because breathing the pollution, or eating pesticides will kill you sooner.

Extremely low percentages, if at all, like many medication warning labels. Nothing new here. I know at least ten people who are fully vaccinated, and not one had any adverse effects. If one is so afraid they should be living in a bubble because breathing the pollution, or eating pesticides will kill you sooner.
It is the people the have gotten the shots that should be wanting to live in a bubble. Because they are terrified of covid. Obviously. They want a Brave New World scenario

I guess some people are terrified. Not me. My immune system is very strong. I believe I am immune to Covid, after I was in a small room with someone who said one of his family members was sick, but he thought it was just a 24 hour bug. It turned out it was Covid and four out of 6 of his family members got sick, including him. They were all positive. I still got the shots because I have travel plans and cannot go without them.

Do you truly know the entire history of the animal trials on all previous version of MRNA treatments or 4 different corona virus vaccines from 2012? The head of Moderna seems to be very clear about what their product does and how it does it. If you research vaccine dependent enhancement/pathogenic priming it is a very serious adverse effect that they did not seem to be able to get around in years past. So if they addressed previous issues and proved it was safe and effective in animal trials then they would not need an EUA correct. As you know they have not done any current up to date animal trials on any of the EUA candidates to date. The list directly from the FDA is 22 very serious adverse effects. I think most people want to see real world and longer term test results before injecting a never before used technology especially under an EUA order in which they have been released from any liability. The consent form I posted is very explicit in this area.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382/
Background: Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) emerged in China in 2002 and spread to other countries before brought under control. Because of a concern for reemergence or a deliberate release of the SARS coronavirus, vaccine development was initiated. Evaluations of an inactivated whole virus vaccine in ferrets and nonhuman primates and a virus-like-particle vaccine in mice induced protection against infection but challenged animals exhibited an immunopathologic-type lung disease.

Design: Four candidate vaccines for humans with or without alum adjuvant were evaluated in a mouse model of SARS, a VLP vaccine, the vaccine given to ferrets and NHP, another whole virus vaccine and an rDNA-produced S protein. Balb/c or C57BL/6 mice were vaccinated i.m. on day 0 and 28 and sacrificed for serum antibody measurements or challenged with live virus on day 56. On day 58, challenged mice were sacrificed and lungs obtained for virus and histopathology.

Results: All vaccines induced serum neutralizing antibody with increasing dosages and/or alum significantly increasing responses. Significant reductions of SARS-CoV two days after challenge was seen for all vaccines and prior live SARS-CoV. All mice exhibited histopathologic changes in lungs two days after challenge including all animals vaccinated (Balb/C and C57BL/6) or given live virus, influenza vaccine, or PBS suggesting infection occurred in all. Histopathology seen in animals given one of the SARS-CoV vaccines was uniformly a Th2-type immunopathology with prominent eosinophil infiltration, confirmed with special eosinophil stains. The pathologic changes seen in all control groups lacked the eosinophil prominence.

Conclusions: These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.

Last edited:
Do you truly know the entire history of the animal trials on all previous version of MRNA treatments or 4 different corona virus vaccines from 2012? The head of Moderna seems to be very clear about what their product does and how it does it. If you research vaccine dependent enhancement/pathological priming it is a very serious adverse effect that they did not seem to be able to get around in years past. So if they addressed previous issues and proved it was safe and effective in animal trials then they would not need an EUA correct. As you know they have not done any current up to date animal trials on any of the EUA candidates to date. The list directly from the FDA is 22 very serious adverse effects. I think most people want to see real world and longer term test results before injecting a never before used technology especially under an EUA order in which they have been released from any liability. The consent form I posted is very explicit in this area.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382/
Background: Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) emerged in China in 2002 and spread to other countries before brought under control. Because of a concern for reemergence or a deliberate release of the SARS coronavirus, vaccine development was initiated. Evaluations of an inactivated whole virus vaccine in ferrets and nonhuman primates and a virus-like-particle vaccine in mice induced protection against infection but challenged animals exhibited an immunopathologic-type lung disease.

Design: Four candidate vaccines for humans with or without alum adjuvant were evaluated in a mouse model of SARS, a VLP vaccine, the vaccine given to ferrets and NHP, another whole virus vaccine and an rDNA-produced S protein. Balb/c or C57BL/6 mice were vaccinated i.m. on day 0 and 28 and sacrificed for serum antibody measurements or challenged with live virus on day 56. On day 58, challenged mice were sacrificed and lungs obtained for virus and histopathology.

Results: All vaccines induced serum neutralizing antibody with increasing dosages and/or alum significantly increasing responses. Significant reductions of SARS-CoV two days after challenge was seen for all vaccines and prior live SARS-CoV. All mice exhibited histopathologic changes in lungs two days after challenge including all animals vaccinated (Balb/C and C57BL/6) or given live virus, influenza vaccine, or PBS suggesting infection occurred in all. Histopathology seen in animals given one of the SARS-CoV vaccines was uniformly a Th2-type immunopathology with prominent eosinophil infiltration, confirmed with special eosinophil stains. The pathologic changes seen in all control groups lacked the eosinophil prominence.

Conclusions: These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.
I cannot dispute possible ADE associated with the Sars vaccines, nor can the scientists yet. As of now there is no evidence of it, although it is a possibility, as it is soon. I posted if I were to have one concern, that would be it. We make our choices and live our lives. For me I chose to take my chances and protect my family. I also need to see a very old family member soon before her life is over and need my card to be able to fly.

I cannot dispute possible ADE associated with the Sars vaccines, nor can the scientists yet. As of now there is no evidence of it, although it is a possibility, as it is soon. I posted if I were to have one concern, that would be it. We make our choices and live our lives. For me I chose to take my chances and protect my family. I also need to see a very old family member soon before her life is over and need my card to be able to fly.
that "empathy" thing is so stupid, "i do this for others", "i protect you" "you protect me"

they know humans are more emotional than rational and thats the reason why they play that game in the media

that "empathy" thing is so stupid, "i do this for others", "i protect you" "you protect me"

they know humans are more emotional than rational and thats the reason why they play that game in the media
And that will be the downfall of this country. Worshipping greed and selfishness while villifying empathy. The funny thing is the politicians who do this claim to be Christians.

what the hell would a mask do?

I can't wait until next year you will hear on TV
"Did you or a loved one take the covid vaccine? You may be entitled..."

what the hell would a mask do?

I can't wait until next year you will hear on TV
"Did you or a loved one take the covid vaccine? You may be entitled..."
Are you a total pussy or total hypocrite? I want to see photo proof of you spending hours in a crowded train or train station with no mask. Otherwise, you are full of shit.

Eyp2wALWYAgPghZ

Back