2016 Splawn Quick Rod Review...new bells and whistles

( or not pay if you get his double secret probation insider pricing ) :confused: Please elaborate.

stompboxfreak72":2hxr6lac said:
I think it’s bc Scott is offering the old or original circuit again. I had one of the first B+ amps and it was cool but the amp still needed boosted. I’ve built 2 QRs and 2 Nitro amps and they are not incredibly high gain amps. After I played my first EVH 5153 50 watt ( and later bought the 100 watt and the S) I was done with fighting Splawn amps. My buddy has a 2006 QR and it is a killer amp. But for what you will pay for a Splawn ( or not pay if you get his double secret probation insider pricing ) you can get so much more bang for the buck. Ok....I’m off topic. Love to hear clips...enjoy the amp !

What a lot of people consider 'stiff', I think of as 'tight' ( holy euphemisms Batman!)

They don't hide anything and you get out of it what you put in playing-wise. With the three gears and the footswitchable OD2, there should be more than enough squish on tap.

Thank you sir. :thumbsup:

Nitrobattery":ruvs87dr said:
What a lot of people consider 'stiff', I think of as 'tight' ( holy euphemisms Batman!)

They don't hide anything and you get out of it what you put in playing-wise. With the three gears and the footswitchable OD2, there should be more than enough squish on tap.

Back