311boogieman
Well-known member
Looking to trade my Splawn for your Cab + Guitar ($2,000 range)
I'm floating this feeler because I've determined I'm more of a Mesa guy so I want to see if my Splawn quarterstack can find a better home. Someone that can play it more. It is a very loud amp and would shine at a gig. It is a 2008 and has the 3 Gears but no built in loop volume. It has JJ's now but we can discuss other tube compliments.
I'm Seeking:
A new cab: Either closed back 4x12s or 2x12s. More geared for modern metal so not necessarily interested in Greenbacks, unless they are OG 20 watters.
and
A new guitar: Non Floyd please but other floating trems ok. Don't need neck pickups as this, again, would be more for modern metal. I'm not into unpainted, purple, pink, green or white guitars for whatever reason. I'm also not into Les Pauls, SGs, or headless guitars. I am in the St. Louis area.
So, if you have too many cabs already and too many guitars and want to try a Splawn this might be a good opportunity. My Splawn offer would come with everything you see below including the matching 2x12 cab as they are made for each other. Cab has Splawn Smallblocks - which is Scott's version of a higher wattage Greenback or Creamback IIRC. So: cab obviously, casters for cab, Splawn footswitch, external loop volume box, amp head cover, extra Splawn badge,
Good deals with dudes like: just42dave, gbsmusic, AmpliFIRE, TechDeth, OldGtrGuy (Maddnotez), dawnofdreamx97
Shipping and payment method to be determined but basically we can split shipping 50/50.