2024 SUPERMOTOCROSS SEASON ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

1704589857253.gif

I'm about 40 minutes behind the live broadcast. Thank you, DVR.

And, wtf with Weege and, uhh, somebody, doing tidbit side commentary, and nails-on-the-chalkboard Will Screetchtian still calling fluffy corn pops?

So a family member had an emergency last night and had to miss the main, were gonna watch it this afternoon

Well......
Meet the new boss :LOL:
Those guys better learn how to get out of the gate better than Jett can or this is gonna be a snore fest season.
Coop was a pleasant surprise..
Eli? Not sure what happened. Maybe he was just trying to get through A1 with no problems, but I know he was thinking better than 7th
JA21 looked strong
Prado looked good too.
They should just call Friese "bowling ball" , have a private drawing of straws before each race to decide who is gonna take him down each weekend. Im sure Wilson will take the next race without drawing.

Congrats to AJ for his 250 win!

Sexton was happy to be on the box, it could easily have been worse for him. He didn't look bad, but he's gonna have to figure that shit out quickly or its gonna get all up in his head..
Im gonna prophesy lots of testing this week at the Yamaha, Kawi and KTM SX tracks

Oh, and good on Clason for not lying down just because it was Hunter trying to get him on the last turn in the LCQ :LOL:

Might be Deano these days, but Friese's mindset makes Bam Bam almost look tame. Why the AMA hasn't suspended him is almost baffling.
Is it just an odd coincidence that Friese is associated with Tony Alessi (the dad)?

Oh, and good on Clason for not lying down just because it was Hunter trying to get him on the last turn in the LCQ :LOL:
I agree, though it does suck that Hunter‘s night got ruined by Clason (19th) and Friese (Dnf) and neither one of those guys could crack the top 15.

Friese is like the carnage guy on the insurance commercials

GRRRRR ^^
So bowling ball has ended Karnows season. I bet he's pissed.. He's a huge guy too, his arms are as long as my legs! :LOL:
That sux, he was really looking forward to doing better this season

Back