• Thread starter Deleted member 3520
  • Start date
What a shitstorm this has become, and I will certainly remember who I will not be doing any deals with in the future...

All in all you had a productive day making the case for no one to ever trust you
Seeing how I just sold an amp here in the last hour to pay Bush back, I’d say I’m still ok. There will now be a ton of people that don’t want to deal with me, that’s understandable. But there will be a ton that will.
Life goes on. You do not anger me or affect me in any way, not in the slightest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing how I just sold an amp here in the last hour to pay Bush back, I’d say I’m still ok. There will now be a ton of people that don’t want to deal with me, that’s understandable. But there will be a ton that will.
Life goes on. You do not anger me or affect me in any way, not in the slightest.

you had to sacrifice the Cameron?

100b, Cameron is spoken for.
So you sold the amp you were supposed to sell to MrBush, to refund him the money for the amp he bought that you never sent him? I'm sorry man, you should not be allowed to trade/sell here anymore.

I second that he should NOT BE ALLOWED to use the classifieds here. No one who is clearly a treacherous manipulator should lose the privilege of using the classifieds here, period.

uCtacup.png

I never knew a 101B was even owned by him in the past 6 months, although he had one last year. He was posting all week long about the 100A and 100B he got along with a Cameron CCV, and Cameron-modded Vintage Modern. . Meanwhile ,he said he also bought 2 other Camerons including an Atomica, but no pics or clips of them. You can tell I spend way too much time on both forums

Eric

I posted all over scumbagg's threads on TGP and got a temporary ban for posting he was banned here and buyers to beware, nothing more. How ridiculous but I could care less bc I know it's the right thing to do. This world is so upside down.
What name does he use on TGP? Was he banned? You got temporary ban for alerting TGP about his acts of subterfuge?

Back