311 plays the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park CO

When a song like that comes on the radio, I switch it immediately, never heard it before either. Super cool that they played at the hotel though, one of our former members is good friends with Lloyd the bartender. Check this out when you can.

220px-Room_237_2012_film.jpg
I ignored this the first time because, well....it was you. I decided to take the high road. Sorry you are so closed minded and thanks for taking a big dump in my thread. Didn't bother checking out whatever it was you were trying to share. See ya 'round.

A reference exhibit for shit guitar tone.
Not a tone thread. Just sharing a live event of a band I like. I think that is what this thread was for. But yeah, that song in particular has a very droned out punky riffing with washed out distortion from a dual rectifier. Tim Mahoney has a lot of other types of guitar tones some of which may be more pleasing to the ears. But yeah...thank you so much for your opinion that you are entitled to that I didn't ask for :D

I ignored this the first time because, well....it was you. I decided to take the high road. Sorry you are so closed minded and thanks for taking a big dump in my thread. Didn't bother checking out whatever it was you were trying to share. See ya 'round.
Typical soy boy, sorry to hurt your feelings.

Back