9/11 Memorial

  • Thread starter Thread starter 311boogieman
  • Start date Start date
What you don't get is that YOU'RE disrespectful of the people the US has killed for no good reason at all.

You schlubs can pretzel logic your way out of any sort of responsibility for the shit you pull. That's what my whole point in this thread is.

This is not the subject of the thread though, what you're doing is disrespectful.
I understand that you don't think it is.
Read the fucking room James.
 
This is not the subject of the thread though, what you're doing is disrespectful.
I understand that you don't think it is.
Read the fucking room James.
The room needs to read the rest of the house.

Tell me this, why are you shitting on all the people (countries) who were there to help you out in any way possible, no questions asked, no favors in return the moment that tragedy happened? Me, fucking me, me, me.

But hey, look at the bright side. Trump now has the tallest building in NYC. That's what HE celebrated the day after.
 
The room needs to read the rest of the house.

Tell me this, why are you shitting on all the people (countries) who were there to help you out in any way possible, no questions asked, no favors in return the moment that tragedy happened? Me, fucking me, me, me.

But hey, look at the bright side. Trump now has the tallest building in NYC. That's what HE celebrated the day after.
Stay on topic please.
 
What ever...
What it really is is that you are a weasely little dick and while you try to pass yourself off as some sort of champion of minorities you have never spent any time in their neighborhoods. So when someone who spends a lot of time in them talks about what it’s like you mistake it for bravado.

I no longer work in those neighborhoods but I’m still involved with Rebuilding Together so I’m in them doing work on houses for poor people in neighborhoods you avoid. Because you’re afraid and you don’t give a fuck about those people. You only give a fuck about pretending like you do. Jack off.

You should come to one of our amp fests. I’d love to have a beer with you. Prick.
 
What it really is is that you are a weasely little dick and while you try to pass yourself off as some sort of champion of minorities you have never spent any time in their neighborhoods. So when someone who spends a lot of time in them talks about what it’s like you mistake it for bravado.

I no longer work in those neighborhoods but I’m still involved with Rebuilding Together so I’m in them doing work on houses for poor people in neighborhoods you avoid. Because you’re afraid and you don’t give a fuck about those people. You only give a fuck about pretending like you do. Jack off.

You should come to one of our amp fests. I’d love to have a beer with you. Prick.
This post ended unexpectedly. I'd love to have a beer with you too. Prick.
 

Similar threads

Back
Top