A refresh on head

Krull

tenor.gif

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO. I like how you trumpsters need moving pictures to try and understand things. But you need to be educated to a level of reading comprehension to be able to understand science is truth.

Sitedrifter":oj9xbwby said:
ROTFLMAO. I like how you trumpsters need moving pictures to try and understand things. But you need to be educated to a level of reading comprehension to be able to understand science is truth.
POOP is all you need to know... POOP!

Krull":28ks55rp said:
Sitedrifter":28ks55rp said:

You haven’t shown anyone here a shred of scientific evidence on covid-19. Fucking retard. All you say is trust the “science” like a good little libtard.

What I’m showing is how methodically planned out this was. Not the science behind a virus you dumb twat. We have always had viruses but haven’t had a global synchronized effort to weaponize it and change the way we live forever.

So go jerk off to Mitt Romney posters like it’s 2012 all over again.

Oh look here comes that Cnutz loser...3,2,1

It's ok Peachy, we understand your frustration with the truth.

Love ya!

Florida has suppressed Covid death numbers in many counties.
In case you need to know what suppressed means, it means they are not releasing the numbers. Does that help you Peachy?

In Trump You Trust.
I want one of you Americans list how Trump has helped you over the past 3.75 years. Warning, you may out yourself as a 1 percenter.

Sitedrifter":23nyp8uu said:
God will save you all. But do you believe because there is no proof of the existence of a god.
Do you mean "God" as a singular entity, or a highly advanced race, capable of genetic engineering, beyong our current level of technology?

Krull":1mmkuk01 said:
My bad. Siteclown is a much better name. Why the hell does he always bring up Trump? We aren’t discussing Trump you fucking moron!

Did you read the article numb nuts? They were claiming 98% positive when in fact it was 9.8% positive. See how easy it is to lie?

I’m sure you’ll have something witty to say like durrr muhh science!

Please provide actual proof that Florida counties are suppressing death numbers. Don’t just tell me that because I don’t believe a fucking word you say.

Science baby, not faith, not hope, not god, but it is basic science! :confused: I can't help you with the data since you would not understand the 3rd grade level it is written in. But that data or lack thereof is on the states websites along with Covid tracking sites run by the scientific medical community. You can also find the data in every major medical journal. You can also ask local doctors and better yet, nurses. But alas, you may not find it on Florida's website which is run by a lumpy little anti science governor. Why? Cause the shit ain't real.. ROTFLMAO

If you still refuse to read (not grasp because you need help with that) the facts driven data provided by medical and scientific experts, then I can't help you. :no:

Love ya Peachy!

Back