How rock and roll would it have been if Kirk had used the same guitar after it had gotten yanked
out of his hands and wrestled around the crowd for a bit. Love the quick roadie action.

cued up

Meanwhile back at camp kiddie rock...

Robert Trujillo must have Suicidal's, How will I laugh tomorrow when I can't even smile today, on infinite repeat.

Thought he got handed the keys to drive a black on black 1969 Boss 429 not a fuckin rooster pecker pink pinto

Last edited:
And if pintos are your thing wear it loud and proud. I'll keep an eye out for those Hannah Montana and Goo Gone shirts in the pit at the next "metal" show

Cool stories bro. My takeaway

In 86 they put on a show that was one of the best you've ever seen. Considering only 4 band members, Lars made up 25% of that "best show ever", but by '88 when AJFA came out, just two years later mind you, he had completely fallen apart and sucked. Ok. o_O

You remember a story about James having a limp dick from 40 years ago.... Not weird/creepy at all.:poop:

We get it, you wish they were still that drug induced, alcoholic band, that you could help load/unload their gear into a broken down white panel van and be buds with. Considering they're now pushing 60, if they still needed help unloading their van, I don't think they'd exist as a band anymore. Hell, one or two of them might already be dead.

Maybe MUYA is a dream that died. If it did, it happened many decades ago. Why, why, why the continual reflection in the mirror? Life's too short, move on already.
you stay in your lane with the black album, load, reload, hardwired and the power ballads for FM clear channel etc,
sounds like you're a little butt hurt booger?
i'm reporting what i witnessed
creepy?
that's your interpretation
Go ahead and enjoy your load dude!
enjoy! i promise i won't stop you.
i'm good with what I know i lived thru and lucky enough to see the pure unadulterated shit
thanks
oh and yeah there plenty of bands from that era that started at the same time that actually got better and still kick fucking ass without much compromise or therapists and a cheese laden hype machine.
death angel
possessed
exodus
suicidal
testament
overkill etc

Last edited:
I see Testament has been mentioned a couple of times and this made me think: I love their music up to Low. I know that The Gathering is considered a milestone album by many, but it does nothing for me. I was so happy when Skolnick rejoined and was waiting for some killer albums... Unfotunately, no matter how hard I try, the newer albums are just blah. I mean it's all solid playing, but it just fails to impress me or to become memorable.

Now compare to Metallica, I love some of the newer songs. Fixxxer, My Apocalypse, Now Thay We're Dead, Halo on Fire, just to name a few. Of course this is not Disposable Heroes, but it's memorable and I enjoy it.

Just reflecting, sorry for time wasting.

Back