AC/DC Flick of the Switch studio footage.

I remember seeing the Flick of the Switch music video when it first came out late one night on some NBC music video show. Feel in love with the song and went right out and bought the album. My favorite ACDC song and album since. I love that @burger uses the Flick of the Switch riff in his demos.

Looks familiar:

Easily my favorite AC/DC album and the only one I listen to on purpose to this day. Think I may have seen this for the first time on Friday Night Videos. If not, I caught it on Night Flight.

:2thumbsup:

I remember seeing the Flick of the Switch music video when it first came out late one night on some NBC music video show. Feel in love with the song and went right out and bought the album. My favorite ACDC song and album since. I love that @burger uses the Flick of the Switch riff in his demos.

Looks familiar:

It’s a metal song fr !

I seen this the other day.. I never realized how little the brothers are.. Their guitars are almost as tall and weigh as much as they do.. LOL
Hoo New 2 little guys would be Rock Icons??
I also did not know Angus never drank.. You see him going apeshit on stage in a rock band and it's all natural..

Back