Al Dimeola heart attack

I would think if you want to use death rate stats, you might want to compare separate years maybe.
2020 USA deaths-9202 per day.
2021 USA deaths-9491 per day.
2022 USA deaths-8969 per day.

So, it would seem that by 2022 most people have been vaccinated, yet where are the 'increased deaths' related to the vaccine??
There aren't any...in fact, the death rate WENT DOWN.
For the most part they are fairly consistent...but this doesn't fit that anti vaccine theory does it?
Nah.
Bang on, how did this turn into a vaccination thread anyway? It's like all these young athletes who have been dying for decades but all of a sudden are dying because they were vaccinated.

How about...I pray for a speedy recovery. If you don't believe in God that's ok. Get well soon is an acceptable response. Correlating some type of vaccine into this thread tops one of the most stupid things I've ever read. Whomever initially brought it up is an idiot.

The problem is not the vaccine, the problem he have its the propaganda he did and that strangely was delete from his FB page, i love his music but he made a mistake

Captura de Pantalla 2023-10-01 a la(s) 20.37.47.png

Captura de Pantalla 2023-10-01 a la(s) 20.38.15.png

I knew where you were coming from and typed up a longer answer Paul, splitting the quote up, but chose instead to focus on the second part for brevity and the sake of the thread.

He was just getting his frustration off his chest brother. As I've said elsewhere I'm prepared to take care of the sub-forum on-my-own (I've taken care of the entire site for extended periods when it's been necessary) if it ever turns out that all the other mods give up on it, which they won't. It won't be a problem.
“Getting his frustration off his chest”? Too soon. I’m offended on Al’s behalf.

Back