Al Dimeola heart attack

According to the CDC the US has about 9300 deaths a day. Also according to the CDC, about 81 percent of the population is vaccinated.

That means approximately 7500 people who have been vaccinated die every day.

Must be aliens
I would think if you want to use death rate stats, you might want to compare separate years maybe.
2020 USA deaths-9202 per day.
2021 USA deaths-9491 per day.
2022 USA deaths-8969 per day.

So, it would seem that by 2022 most people have been vaccinated, yet where are the 'increased deaths' related to the vaccine??
There aren't any...in fact, the death rate WENT DOWN.
For the most part they are fairly consistent...but this doesn't fit that anti vaccine theory does it?
Nah.

Cmon moron. Quit bringing right wing extremist bullshit into the gear forum. I guess it's expected since you're a noob.

Btw, he's a 69 yr old man. People have heart attacks.
Stupid conspiracy bullshit.
Is name calling all you have when someone contradicts your naive worldview on an experimental vaccine?

Reactions: ccn
Is name calling all you have when someone contradicts your naive worldview on an experimental vaccine?
Noob, there's a thing around here...it's called, keeping the conspiracy related polititarded talk to the OT section.
Not the gear section.
Try to follow the rules. I know you've only been here a month, but try real hard and you might stick around.
Thanks for playing.

Noob, there's a thing around here...it's called, keeping the conspiracy related polititarded talk to the OT section.
Not the gear section.
Try to follow the rules. I know you've only been here a month, but try real hard and you might stick around.
Thanks for playing.
Suck a bug.

Let’s try to put aside our differences for a moment please. Al Dimeola is an amazing player and still one of the masters of guitar still with us. I’m sure us nerds arguing on a guitar forum about why he suffered a heart attack isn’t very helpful to his situation. 🙏🤙🏽

the last two encore songs in the audio clip below are highlighted by Al and Steve trading off in a pick melting duel for the ages!

Couldn't help but notice he took the vaccine. Hopefully he makes a full recovery and can get back to playing guitar.
This is the post that triggered the off-topic "debate". There's nothing wrong with it; it's innocuous IMHO. Quoted here only for reference as it was the trigger point.

Take that stuff to OTC if you like guys. If it persists here this thread will be moved, which'd be a shame.

Same, he's definitely an obvious but unsung influence on many players that influenced me for sure.. Godspeed Al 🙏
i remember hearing Yngwie’s Hot on your Heels solo for the first time on the radio after newly being gobsmacked by DiMeola a few month prior, and thinking YJM was like a perfect blend of Al exotic scales and alternate picking precision, Schenker eurorock energy, and Uli classical influence, big vibrato and hendrix attitudes!

Back