Amp pics .. post them

1619523591205.png

The only use I ever found for the Krankenstein.

Edit....this is an actual pic from an ampfest at my house. We were all laughing our butts off as we took the pic and posted it.
Now if you Google Krankenstein it comes up. It eventually got modded by Lickliter and sounded great.

Last edited:
This was totally my first amp. It was a total fart box. I will say this. Its a great thing that beginners gear has improved Much. On one hand I think every beginner needs shit gear but on the other hand, I see how gear THIS shitty can be discouraging and could make it not fun to play. I wouldn't be surprised if many beginners actually quit because their gear was so bad.
When I first started playing I played a DOD distortion thru a stereo and a little 1x10 speaker, my dad hooked it up for me (cheapass). Talk about bad tone, but I didn't quit. I was set on getting the metal zone, which I did and it didn't help matters much. My first decent amp was a Randall rg100es and a Avatar cab that I bought with my own hard earned money. Now that amp inspired me. It sounded awesome.

Back