Amp school>>>>>>>>>

bruce egnater

>>>> Here is the official announcement for the “advanced”, 2 day, amp class to be held in Royal Oak, Michigan on Saturday and Sunday, June 21/22, 2014. It is not a building seminar so you won’t be building an amp. This is two days of learning about how amps work and how to build and modify them. I get to show you all the really cool stuff we just don’t have time for during the amp building sessions. Explained in much more detail is how all the components and circuits work and affect the tone. We will also explain and demonstrate many cool modifications that you can do to your own amps. I am really excited to be able to do this. There is just so much more I can teach you. If you have already built an amp in one of our seminars, a bit of what we do will be somewhat familiar. If you have just a minimal knowledge of tube amps and want to learn a lot more, this class is for you. The cost will be $300 for the 2 day class. Email me for more information at begnater@aol.com
>>>> Here is the official announcement for the “advanced”, 2 day, amp class to be held in Royal Oak, Michigan on Saturday and Sunday, June 21/22, 2014. It is not a building seminar so you won’t be building an amp. This is two days of learning about how amps work and how to build and modify them. I get to show you all the really cool stuff we just don’t have time for during the amp building sessions. Explained in much more detail is how all the components and circuits work and affect the tone. We will also explain and demonstrate many cool modifications that you can do to your own amps. I am really excited to be able to do this. There is just so much more I can teach you. If you have already built an amp in one of our seminars, a bit of what we do will be somewhat familiar. If you have just a minimal knowledge of tube amps and want to learn a lot more, this class is for you. The cost will be $300 for the 2 day class. Email me for more information at begnater@aol.com

Information is attached with a registration form, if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Twodayseminar_6-21-22_2014.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 268
Class was great fun and I think everyone went away happy and with some new found knowledge. It was cool to see all my old friends and make some new friends. We are doing a build class in September in Chicago. Email me for information if you are interested.

begnater@aol.com

Back