Another Diezel Joins the Family

James_C

My Herbert's gained a baby brother over the weekend. I've only been able to have it at low volumes, but it seems less scooped than the Herbert (not that the Herbie's a scooped amp) even at the same EQ settings/room volume. I'm really liking it and looking forward to cranking it with my band. It'll be getting the remote mode switch mod very soon too.

Good work! My Einstein saved my bacon when I traded out my first VH4. Loved Ch1 Mode 2.

The cammo job on your Herbert looks wicked. Do you have a Jeff Hanneman ESP to go with it?

Thanks. I don't have a matching guitar, but I do have a matching Zilla Fatboy. Or rather I bought the Herbert with a bad recover while Zilla were building my cab, so got the head done to match.

JimmyBlind":2k4u3nj2 said:
Did you buy it used or get it through James Leader?

Used, but barely so. The guy I bought it from bought it new, then used it long enough to get a band gig ready and do two gigs before he quit. It hadn't even been turned on in two years prior to me buying it. Spent its whole life in a live in flight case, so it's mint. My mate's having the case from me for his D-Moll, I value my back too much :LOL: :LOL:

VoodooChild24":2zbl87lq said:
Welcome to the Diezel family man!

Cheers. I'm new here, but I've been a Diezel player for about 18 months now, even since I bought my Herbert.

Congrats man! Im dying to get my hand on a Herbert. I have a kemper and the only profiles I ever use are herbert ones.

If you like the Herbert profiles on the Kemper, you wait until you try the real thing! The Kemper profile is good, but the real amp is amazing.

You play a KXK? I had a couple of those before the recession hit, probably the best guitars I've ever owned.

Going back to the Einstein, I did the remote mode switch mod last night (black cable with the yellow cable ties). Works a charm.

Back