Another Eddie Van Halen: The 5150III Era part 2 vid dropped

I have the OG 50w and the 50w 1x12 combo.

Both great amps, similar sounding but not the same.

I was surprised Howard didn't mention the digital reverb and power scaling on the combo.

The reverb sounds really good and the the power scaling is handy.
 
EVH will always be THE guy who inspired me to play guitar.
Him and dime and Randy still inspire me when I listen to them now . Especially EVH . I been listening to fair warning a lot and pretty much every song his playing is just a mood man
 
i cant take listening to another second of eddie but i do enjoy these vids, this one is cool too


 
The people who obsess over every tiny little piece of his rigs over the years are a bit much, but you can't deny Ed is the dude when it comes to rock guitar.
 
Back
Top