(another) Original Song (More larry dino/Tonenerd Roxy Content)

PXL_20211219_202735631.jpg

The weapons of choice for this weekend

Cool looking set up
Thanks man, now that im back to working ~50 hours a week at my day job, unfortunately im not going to have enough time to really give recordings the care they deserve. At this point its just recording the ideas so I dont forget them, and my guitar tone recordings are going to get worse lol.

I just listened again very cool . The fast chugs sound so articulated still at fast speeds . It makes my wait harder lol
Yeah that's the Larry's superpower. No matter what you do the chugs are completely articulate. It makes my life so much easier writing stuff.

Appreciate it so much man! Merry Christmas!! Your old les paul has been my workhorse guitar for almost everything since I got it!
Hahaha it sounds great there. Glad it’s putting out good music. The song is rockin. 50 hour weeks blow but I’m sure you’ll find time to make some more music soon. Keep the heavy music going haha

Hahaha it sounds great there. Glad it’s putting out good music. The song is rockin. 50 hour weeks blow but I’m sure you’ll find time to make some more music soon. Keep the heavy music going haha
Well, I used yesterday to do another quick one, I posted it in the normal rig talk section

Back