Any of You Guys Into Vaping?

I've heard that some (unspecified) brands can contain heavy metals and that formaldehyde can form during burning under abnormal circumstances, but that's all I've heard brother.

I figured that if one made it with pure vegetable glycerin, a clean food flavouring and nicotine drops, that'd be uber-clean. What think you?

Last edited:
I've heard that some (unspecified) brands can contain heavy metals and that formaldehyde can form during burning under abnormal circumstances, but that's all I've heard brother.

I figured that if one made it with pure vegetable glycerin, a clean food flavouring and nicotine drops, that'd be uber-clean. What think you?
If it's not clean air, it shouldn't go into your lungs. I may have a cigar 2-3 times a year, so I'm one to speak, but it's the regular use of things that result in problems. It's like having a glass of wine at supper vs. a bottle.

Digging my Smok Nord 4 and a 6 nic vanilla bean flavor a friend makes who manages a local shop.

I know, right?

I spent dozens of hours researching before I stumbled upon that one.

Tried blowing all vape exhales through a tissue for a day to see if it would change colour. End of the day it was still-white; no markings at all. Tobacco exhales were a very-different story as you'd imagine - brown, greasy spot from just one exhale.

Makes good clouds apparently for a small unit.

I'm guessing you use the RP2 0.16Ω coil.
Yeah! Sucked with the vapetasia custard I had, but once I got a vanilla bean from a friend who manages a shop, that coil has been the business!

Yeah, that's always the minimum I go for.

Going to end up with an even-better ratio if my experiment with food flavouring works out. I'll let you know how it goes, brother.

Carbon monoxide is invisible, too... why not suck in some of that?
Hey Brother CCG,

Cigarettes produce hundreds of ppm. I had a video by a doctor who found 1ppm when using CBD oil (see thoughts about oil later), but the general consensus is that there's so little CO, if any, in vapour that it's a non-starter.

Small experiment:

Vitamin E acetate's the big one to avoid. IIRC most E-liquids that contain THC also use Vitamin E acetate. Oils of any description should be avoided in vape juice, as should solids. If you make your own using fruit juice you should filter said juice through, say, a coffee filter first and of course not use any oils, so no essential oils, healthy as they might be to ingest sans vaping.

Here's a good video that covers this a little. I don't know if he says this, but AFAIK nobody's ever died other than from Vitamin E acetate / THC / oil-based issues.

Vaping's been around for a while now and the fact that nobody can claim long-term effects yet speaks volumes IMHO.

Back