anyone fimiliar with axefx and ipad integration?

As far as I know, no you can't.... Would be bad ass if in the future it could be done!!
There is a app for the iPad that will allow patch editing though, AxePad I think is what
it's called.

jaherbie I love your avatar.

I can't answer your question.

But when I read anyone fimiliar with axefx and ipad integration? it sounds just SO not rock and roll to me.

I'm gettin' old.

Ventura":2ogk7jos said:
But when I read anyone fimiliar with axefx and ipad integration? it sounds just SO not rock and roll to me.

I'm gettin' old.

haha, yea now that i look at it, i agree it sounds very against the norm

just throwing around ideas the fx is getting more interesting the more i read & hear it.

altho i am a diezel fan at heart

It's not a Fractal product, but there is a AxePad app. No reviews on it though on iTunes.

FWIW, I have not found the need to even plug my Axe into a computer yet. The on-screen editing on the unit is easy enough.

Ventura":2wy7rj5t said:

I'm gettin' old.
Not very rock and roll but quite useful.

I wish I had the AxePad when using my standard. Really a pain in the a** to start and plug the laptop and change parameters with the mouse. I preferred doing it direct on the Axe.

But here with the touchscreen it sounds way more user friendly, and easier to take to a gig if needed.

Back