Anyone here from the early days ??

griff10672

Haven't been in here since mid to late 2000's when Rig Talk first started .... had to switch jobs back in 08-09 and all of a sudden wasn't in front of my computer all day anymore .

I don't really remember anyone's name from back then .... other than maybe Bob Savage ( I think he was one of the people who started Rig Talk ) .... and the only reason I remember his name is I still have his CD !! lol

anyone been here since the start ??

I was on here back then but under a different username... I got married in mid 2000s and got away for a while. By the time I came back I had forgotten my username. I didn't post much back then though. I was new to guitar at the time. I guess I still don't post much. I've been here under this username for 11 years and only have a little over 200 posts.

Here since 07, finally made an account around 08.

Only reason I made an account was to get an ocean modded plexi in the classifieds. Ended up staying for the gear knowledge.

I’ve made a lot of real friends from here and I am thankful to have met many in real life :rock:

June 28 06,
I’ve been here on and off , mostly on lately.
Don’t post much , unless I think it could really add to the conversation.
Thank you all for being my enablers 😜

Been here since 2008 but don't post all that much. I like hearing peoples' take on new gear, monitoring used prices, hearing new bands, and the entertainment of those who still don't realize how dumb George Lynch's guitars looked. :thumbsup:

Back