Anyone here from the early days ??

I've been here since it's inception..I think? My original handle was just "Kurtsstuff" but got locked out somehow and had to change..I think Brad kicked me out but...won't go into that..lol! Don't post very much anymore. Maybe a for sale thing for stuff nobody wants every once in a while..lol!

I joined 15 minutes ago to post about how TGP is annoying as shit about Analogman. The thread seemed to indicate I’m in good company, but I suppose I’ll find out. All I know is “suck shit through a wet rag” wouldn’t fly over there, so I guess I’m on the right track.

I joined 15 minutes ago to post about how TGP is annoying as shit about Analogman. The thread seemed to indicate I’m in good company, but I suppose I’ll find out. All I know is “suck shit through a wet rag” wouldn’t fly over there, so I guess I’m on the right track.
Welcome Boosh! :rock:

Joined in late 08' after the owner of RT saw a rig or two of mine floating around on some other site and urged me to get registered on here.Very glad I did.Met some great people and made some great friends.

Back